GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MkV GTI Spotting Thread!

Ragerianne

Car(s)
2006 TR 2.0L GTI
UG 2dr MKV spotted on Cortez in Bradenton. Younger guy behind the wheel. Only other young person I've ever seen driving a GTI here, all the others are older white-haired ladies. Maybe it was your grandma's ;) if so, granny's got good taste!

fierce bad

Ready to race!
farenheit GTI with color matched wheels, bitch-stick, at Oconee soccer park in Watkinsville on late Saturday afternoon.

UnitedGTI128

GTI Boyz!
I see a Candy White everyday I work..my buddy and I both park our GTI's next to each other and we have 5 other VW's that park next to us..the parking lot looks like a VW dealership. At my work we have a total of 7 VW's :)

cdwalls

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
i dont even know if people look at this but im in Naples and i saw a lowered black gti on classix with tinted tails and windows. also had a badgeless grill and yesterday i saw a black gti lowered on some futuras.
:thumbsup:

Candy_MKV

VDub Wife
Car(s)
CW MKV GTI
Stock CW GTI... Just had aftermarket "MKV" and "GTI" badges, 8K HID headlights, 3K fogs on Turnpike heading north from Atlantic to Sample. Was nice having another GTI weather the nasty storm we had on the way home with me. You honked a few times, I flashed back.

To the CW 3-door i saw in Wilmington NC the other day:

PAINT YOUR LOWERS. Christ, how hard could it be?

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
if i have to read about you getting sand in your vagina about this CW gti without his lowers painted on another forum, I am going to fly out to utah, and paint your lowers black.

These cars come stock with black lowers, some people don't want to paint them, or cannot afford to.

now stfu and get over it.

if i have to read about you getting sand in your vagina about this CW gti without his lowers painted on another forum, I am going to fly out to utah, and paint your lowers black.

These cars come stock with black lowers, some people don't want to paint them, or cannot afford to.

now stfu and get over it.

now i'm tempted to create accounts on myfastgti and shit so i can complain about it in more places.

please do, so the rest of the mkv community can see how much of a prick you are.

Y'all take yourselves too seriously in the south.

Lighten up, Francis.

. :Sent by pneumatic tubes

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
we don't take kindly to people coming down here and telling us what to do to our cars. You mod your car your way, we'll mod ours how we want to.

And to bitch, on multiple forums over something as trivial as unpainted lowers? Yea, you're kind of a bitch.

I just wanted to increase the possibility that the driver saw it.

Not my fault if you can't take some ribbing.

Honor is the refuge of those who lack virtue, fwiw.