GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MkV GTI Spotting Thread!

GTIowa

spotted a white mazda(speed?)3 with painted carbon fiber hood and black rims and a bmp 2 door GTI on the sanibel causeway by fort myers ...bronze emblem, Hawaiian figure hanging off front right tow hook, pillsbury dough boy sticker on the rear

Alexiscoolbitches

Fortified with biscuits
Spotted a UG GTI in Athens, GA this weekend. One of the few that you will see around central GA. I have only seen three other GLIs ever, two on the road and one at a dealership.

Alexiscoolbitches

Fortified with biscuits
Also, saw a red one in town yesterday. To my knowledge only two live here...

Alexiscoolbitches

Fortified with biscuits
Spotted a UG GTI 2DR coming through town yesterday. Had FL tags and was following a Shadow Blue-ish (not sure what Audi calls the color) A4 2.0T that also had FL tags. Both were super clean. Was that anyone on here?

HeartMyVeedub

Ready to race!
Since I'm in FLorida I thought I'd post here. Saw a UG GTI on Marshroad in Clairemont? A bit lowered blacked out vw sign. Looked good!

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
UG GTI Painted lowers I-20 Birmingham AL On Tuesday

Tr!tan!um

Schnellen geher!
Car(s)
2008 GTI, white
two Fahrenheit GTIs on I-65 in Birmingham 9/4/11

fierce bad

Ready to race!
10/5/11, UG in Milledgeville, followed you a short way in my TR on my way through town.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Lowered Fahrenheit with OEM LED tails at best buy in hoover at about 11pm black Friday lol

He works there I believe. I see his car parked all the time there. Plus he USED to live around the oxmoore ridge area, but I havent been seeing his car lately.

Stock Farenheit Kohls parking lot by the Target in Hoover, AL on 150

tampa_mk5

zungguzungguguzungguzeng
Car(s)
Cute brunnette chick in a BMP 2 door- tag: LOL UMAD, Dead sticker in the back window. Seen you yesterday on HWY 211 heading to 73/74. I was in my friends truck pulling out of the Seven Lakes Exxon towing a boat on our way to Badin Lake.

Four things are obvious: you are hot, have a sense of humor and have great taste in cars and music :wub:

I am married with two kids, a demanding job and go to school full time- but I can dream :wink: