GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKV Vs.

Fonderson

Autocross Champion
I know I made a post prior to the existance of the MKV section, reasoning that it would be to the forums favor to have one. But with the increase of people posting lies and other randomness, I would believe it would be wise to at least consider limiting, removing, or archiving the section completly.

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
yes because you'd much rather read them in the general section? It's there so you don't have to go in if you don't want to.

Fonderson

Autocross Champion
yes because you'd much rather read them in the general section? It's there so you don't have to go in if you don't want to.

You didn't have to post something which clearly doesn't solve the solution, yet you decided to. The whole "Don't go there if you don't want to" does not fix the issue that people are getting out of hand.

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
what solution are we trying to solve? :p Ok my bad. Let's get rid of Mkv Vs. and go back to how it was.

Fonderson

Autocross Champion
What I was trying to suggest was there should be some sort of way to limit the obvious lying that is going on there. If you're posting about beating a Carrera S, Ferrari 430, E60 M5 [ and so on ] in a stock or Stage 1 - 2 GTI, it's simply a lie. Yes it's a driver vs driver, but in most cases we all know who will win.

PS. Sorry if my response was somewhat harsh, just wanted to suggest that the whole "Don't go there" if you don't like it will just warrant people to lying in the other forum sections.

MKV Shqiptar

Got the diseeaaassee
let them lie bro. if they gotta lie about a race they're pathetic dude. plus i love seeing the extent of lies that come up. like if i was gonna lie about winning a race i would lie about a car in our class/reach. not racing a z06 and smoking him

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
The desicion has been made a long time ago whether or not everyone agrees. It keeps the rest of the forums clean, and make our jobs easier. We also respect people sharing their experiences as long as they stay within the guidelines. Having said that, previously there had been bunch of nonsense threads in that section, which have been taken care of. If those threads keep popping, please let us know immediately.

Fonderson, thanks for expressing your opinions, I appreciate the input, if you have any further questions/concerns please feel free to contact one of us.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
why not just go back to a zero tolerence policy like vortex has? We don't let people talk about drinking and driving, or excessive wreckless driving on here. Why do we make an exception for streetracing?

I know it makes it easier for mods to do they're jobs when they're not busy locking other stuff. It makes this forum look like shit though. Everytime there is a streetracing thread that shows up on Vortex, there are comments like, "go to golfmkv.com, they like that kinda stuff," and similar. There should be a "I was driving hammered" section too I guess.

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
if you dont like it dont go to it, if its not in that section it will show up in the main section, and we sure dont want that haha.

CalBoyTex

Banned
its a racing section.. if you dont like it.. dont click on it.. there.. problem solved..

MKV Shqiptar

Got the diseeaaassee
this shouldnt be an issue. people are gonna street race no matter what. thats why alot of people mod there cars to make them go faster and beat another car or just because they love modding cars. but for those who want their car faster they're gonna race it. and tell the story, thats why the thread section is there.

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
indeed. i honestly think that this place is better then the vortex. because we are more open minded and people dont flame as much on here. having that section seperates it from the main forum. if we were to shut it down then the storys will be put to the main forum where it would be annoying people even more.
seriously just dont click on it if you dont like it.