GOLFMKV

MKV Vs.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
lol @ deleting my post.

Fonderson

Autocross Champion
I can see your civilized posts that have been deleted:wink:

We will monitor the section a little more careful and wont let it go out of hand.

Just got tired of reading the same response,:rolleyes: Oh well guess the whole don't click don't bitch is what goes here, along with thread jacking. Feel free to lock the thread

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
if you want a more feminine environment theres this forum called the 'tex you might like?

Fonderson

Autocross Champion
if you want a more feminine environment theres this forum called the 'tex you might like?

Care to walk me down there, seeing as you're the macho stud around here ?

Anyway in all honesty I was making a suggestion, just disregard it if you guys love the section so much because it allows you to talk as much junk as you want when someone lies. We're all here for the same purpose right ?

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS

ok, let me tell you guys one thing. Fonderson came up with his concerns and shared them with the rest of the forum. If this bashing continues, we WILL take care of the discomfort very quickly. JJ and I already deleted some posts here, and if you are not mature enough to discuss properly, you DO NOT belong here... It is not any users place to advice another member to go to another forum. Geez:mad:

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
What about deleting accounts for obvious BS and forum degradation? I am stuck on watch right now so I have had hours to go through this forum, and there are A LOT of basher's/waster's on here. Is there a way you can delete account's that should be? It seems that no one read's the guidelines anymore. Just my opinion though.