VEHICLE LAYOUT Front-engine, RWD, 2-pass, 2-door hatchback
ENGINE 6.2L/635-hp (est)/645-lb-ft (est) supercharged OHV 16-valve V-8
TRANSMISSIONS 7-speed manual; 8-speed auto
CURB WEIGHT 3450 lb (MT est)
WHEELBASE 106.7 in
LENGTH X WIDTH X HEIGHT 176.9 x 75.9 x 45.3 in
0-60 MPH 3.4-3.6 sec (MT est)
EPA CITY/HWY FUEL ECON 15/25 mpg (est)
ENERGY CONSUMPTION, CITY/HWY 225 kW-hrs/100 miles (est)
CO2 EMISSIONS 1.06 lb/mile (est)
ON SALE IN U.S. Fall 2014

Read more: http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests...vrolet_corvette_z06_first_look/#ixzz2qoxOyb00

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Way to over the top style for my taste... NFG on how powerful that car is... looks like american rice with the led lights, flares, rear lights...etc

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Welp, I have a massive erection now. Thanks, JAWN.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
:D Now you just trolling brah but for 85k I rather go with something easier on the eyes

Everything is functional, something that can't really be said about a lot of these other "rice" cars. This $85k car will embarrass machinery triple it's price. But you're right, gotta have something that looks "easy on the eyes" when trolling mall parking lots. :rolleyes:

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Everything is functional, something that can't really be said about a lot of these other "rice" cars. This $85k car will embarrass machinery triple it's price. But you're right, gotta have something that looks "easy on the eyes" when trolling mall parking lots. :rolleyes:

Yea I get functional part and you'll be trolling on cars that 3x more pricer but I'm sure if prior gen Corvette owner accessorized his car with all that black crap accents you car enthusiast would be calling it rice and etc just like you guys do when GTI owner puts crap in their cars:laugh:

Only thing needed in this Corvette is round vents :D

#WORSTLOOKINGCORVETTEEVAR

Last edited:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
They don't make OEM kits for prior years, at least that I've seen.

Anyone can slap a spoiler on anything. The entire body and all panels, vents, etc, are highly functional on this car.

Worst corvette ever? you must have missed the C4....

This is highly functional and appears to be the best track going vette ever.

Actual race cars very often times do "look ricey".

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
It'll probably be pheonominal. I would also get it in black to hide those "aero" bits a little. What was the last z06's msrp?

butchered by autocorrecr

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
I am dying to see it in a different color then yellow. Also interested in seeing a non Z07 package since it should look less radical

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
I am dying to see it in a different color then yellow. Also interested in seeing a non Z07 package since it should look less radical

Should be much cheaper, as well. Relatively speaking, of course.