GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Motorcycle Thread

FLtrooper

Go Kart Champion
It's the powerband's characteristics more than outright speed. The triples have more low end and feel more lively in everyday riding. The liter bikes make up for it even though they have similar power delivery. I came from a long line of v twins so I like torque.

Gotcha.. I'm the opposite. I come from 600cc fours and loved that topend Rush. Now I have been riding larger displacement twins and im always wanting that 8k-15k pull!

:)

myMK6fool

Ready to race!
Friends. Just had to tell y'all I got my first motorcycle. 2014 Honda Grom. Yesterday, marked the 3rd time I ever rode a bike and did so in a bit of traffic to get to the side streets to practice. Such fun was had. At 125cc, it sure is a bit gutless but my oh my, is it fun to ride. I can already tell once I get a bit better this thing is going to be a blasty blast!

Already ordered the M4 under mount exhaust, MNNTNMN Fender Eliminator and Flush headlights. So stoked.

Any Grom love here?

I kinda like this pic even though it's totally douchey (cannot wait to get rid of those ugly turn signals) (buddies Yamaha WR450f in background)

Merkle

Banned
A friend of mine has a GROM, it's a cool little thing.

I guess I can post in here now since I own a bike n stuff.

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
Friends. Just had to tell y'all I got my first motorcycle. 2014 Honda Grom. Yesterday, marked the 3rd time I ever rode a bike and did so in a bit of traffic to get to the side streets to practice. Such fun was had. At 125cc, it sure is a bit gutless but my oh my, is it fun to ride. I can already tell once I get a bit better this thing is going to be a blasty blast!

Already ordered the M4 under mount exhaust, MNNTNMN Fender Eliminator and Flush headlights. So stoked.

Any Grom love here?

I kinda like this pic even though it's totally douchey (cannot wait to get rid of those ugly turn signals) (buddies Yamaha WR450f in background)

fun toys they are. I'm glad they are made and doing well

A friend of mine has a GROM, it's a cool little thing.

I guess I can post in here now since I own a bike n stuff.

:thumbsup:
I'll allow it.

myMK6fool

Ready to race!
Sweet! Love it guys. Yeah - this thing is a lot of fun after one ride. I feel like a monster on it but it's perfect. I really only wanted a bike to take down to the city, ride along the lake and bounce around on. It's going to be a lot of fun!

Merkle, I guess we got something in common. lolz

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Even though I just got back on two wheels this summer, I'm probably going to sell my bike. I've had a change of heart about two wheels. As much as I love riding, there's just too much risk in my area.

after totaling my mk6 in such an unexpected quick situation, I can only dream of riding :laugh:

myMK6fool

Ready to race!
after totaling my mk6 in such an unexpected quick situation, I can only dream of riding :laugh:

Definitely a reason I got a small bike. Thing tops out at around 65 mph. Plan on only taking around cities and stuff when top speed is no more than 45. I'm the cautious type and after riding around once I can already tell that motorcycle riding is absolutely defensive.

AubreyR6

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice! I know a lot of people with Grom's as they are turning them into full track/race bikes. They've even created a class in WERA for them. Tons of stuff you can do to them too.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
That new Ninja...