GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Motorcycle Thread

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
Looks like this thread was resurrected.

I should've posted this a few weeks back. I'm back on two wheels!

2011 Kawi ZX6R

yes and no input on my question of the motorbike scooter hybrid so I'm buying it :D

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion

sold memorial day week to buy the Jetta. Had to carry insurance since I had a loan on it $330 per year

Was $675 for six months then it was gonna jump to more than double that so I sold it (moved out, off dads insurance policy (21 at the time)

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
ballin outa control with that BMW bike

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
lolz

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
State Farm full coverage 100/300/100

06 CBR600 $36 a month (sold)
07 CBR1k $55 a month (sold)
09 GSXR600 $75 a month(sold)
08 1098S $40 a month(sold)
12 1199S ABS $33 a month(selling when I get back from Europe)

Cheap, but that being said, FUCK STATE FARM. I was paying $120 a month for my GT and they wouldn't give me my discount for turning 30 until 4 months after my birthday. I went shopping around and with Geico I ended up paying $60 a month for the same coverage. I pay $55 a month for my Jeep now through them.

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
Why you selling the Duc?
I got a 62 Nova beginning of this year and I haven't been riding the Pani. I'm honestly just making a lot of changes in my life. I don't know why. Sold the GT, sold the 1098S, broke off an engagement, went to the motherland for a month and a half, thinking about quitting the force, selling the Nova soon...just a ton of shit. I'm in a weird place man. Probably more than you asked for but I hope that answers it.