GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

bentin

Autocross Champion
Three hours is deep into the asshole territory. You’d better have some deep Hobbit nerdery to justify that shit. Other wise pay your editor more, you’re not that good.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
I've been on a thriller/suspense binge the last week:
Gone Girl (2014)
No Exit (2022)
Searching (2018)
Hateful Eight (Extended Version)
Identity (2003)

Really enjoyed them and I'd recommend them all. Gone Girl surprised me the most, for sure. I had seen the Hateful Eight film back when it came out and honestly I couldn't tell much difference in the extended version.

Up next I plan on watching: Prisoners, Zero Dark Thirty, Wind River, and (maybe) The Shallows. Open to more recommendations.

Last edited:

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Gone Girl (2014)
No Exit (2022)
Searching (2018)
Identity (2003)

Really enjoyed them and I'd recommend them all. Gone Girl surprised me the most, for sure. I had seen the Hateful Eight film back when it came out and honestly I couldn't tell much difference in the extended version.

Up next I plan on watching: Zero Dark Thirty, Wind River, and (maybe) The Shallows. Open to more recommendations.
What streaming services do you have? I assume you've watched Dark already?

Daks

Autocross Champion
Gone Girl (2014)
No Exit (2022)
Searching (2018)
Identity (2003)

Up next I plan on watching: Zero Dark Thirty, Wind River, and (maybe) The Shallows. Open to more recommendations.
Mystic River

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
What streaming services do you have? I assume you've watched Dark already?
Basically anything not on Netflix I just torrent lol. I've come across Dark on Netflix but never watched it, just checked out the trailer and will add it to my list.

Mystic River
Awesome, I'll download that too. Looks like it might be similar to Wind River

I forgot to add Prisoners (2013) to my list of to-watch, a lot of people seem to really love that movie too

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
The best series I've watched on Netflix lately, possibly ever, was Money Heist. There's lots of episodes, so its a big binge ask, but it's worth it.

I'm currently watching The OA. It's very weird. I feel the need to finish it in order to see if it was a waste of time.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
The best series I've watched on Netflix lately, possibly ever, was Money Heist. There's lots of episodes, so its a big binge ask, but it's worth it.

I'm currently watching The OA. It's very weird. I feel the need to finish it in order to see if it was a waste of time.
Looks interesting, added it to my list

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Well, since you're torrenting I won't discriminate on which service may or may not have these. I'm going with "movies I thought were decent that I didn't feel bad watching but aren't blockbusters." Fair warning, some of these can be a bit out there.

Justin Benson/Aaron Moorhead movies (BTW in case you don't know these guys they will be directing the upcoming Moon Knight series for Disney+. They really are talented, IMO):
Resolution
Spring
The Endless

Hush
Blue Ruin
Green Room
Coherence
The Invitation

That should get you started.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Well, since you're torrenting I won't discriminate on which service may or may not have these. I'm going with "movies I thought were decent that I didn't feel bad watching but aren't blockbusters." Fair warning, some of these can be a bit out there.

Justin Benson/Aaron Moorhead movies (BTW in case you don't know these guys they will be directing the upcoming Moon Knight series for Disney+. They really are talented, IMO):
Resolution
Spring
The Endless

Hush
Blue Ruin
Green Room
Coherence
The Invitation

That should get you started.
I'm assuming you've also seen It Follows but if not add that to your list.

Sweet, saving this list. The only movie I recognize is Green Room, which was great. This will definitely keep me busy for the next couple weeks lol

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Which Hush film? Looks like there's two - 2008 and 2016, both horror/thrillers 😂

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
1646673638280.png

Awesome 😁