GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Idk how anyone can watch Ozarks without giving themselves a heart attack. Most stressful show I've ever watched. I started the 2nd season I think and it was like, this is just too much to even be enjoyable. I can't relax when I'm watching it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Definitely don't watch the trailer. I'm cool with no spoilers for episodes, but not sure that a trailer should be off limits. Although this is very clearly not a trailer that will air on regular tv, so you might be onto something.

1648658867440.png

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Definitely don't watch the trailer. I'm cool with no spoilers for episodes, but not sure that a trailer should be off limits. Although this is very clearly not a trailer that will air on regular tv, so you might be onto something.
When do the new episodes drop?

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Idk how anyone can watch Ozarks without giving themselves a heart attack. Most stressful show I've ever watched. I started the 2nd season I think and it was like, this is just too much to even be enjoyable. I can't relax when I'm watching it.
That's the point.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Good few months for TV.

Moon Knight started today.
Better Call Saul Pt 1 starts 4/18
Ozark Pt 2 starts 4/29
Stranger Things Pt 1 starts 5/29
Stranger Things Pt 2 starts 7/1
Better Call Saul Pt 2 starts 7/11

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Stranger things is gonna be weird af. Those kids went from being like 6 to being teenagers.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Umbrella Academy S3 - June 22
Obi Wan - May 25

Little worried about Obi Wan, Boba was such a turd waffle. Hopefully Renton can make it work.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Here's another one...Barry s3 starts Apr 24. If you're not watching Barry you're missing out.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Controversial and unpopular opinion: Star Wars is the most overrated and boring franchise in history.