GOLFMKV

Much OT. Such Off-Topic. WOW. Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I just unlocked Trevor in GTA5 and I've wasted more time trying to steal planes, choppers, and boats than I have actually playing the story. Helicopters are HARD to aim with, it took me awhile to realize the guns will only kill people and not actually blow anything up.

It's hard to believe this is running on an 360...

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

punchagoat

Banned
Dustin can bring you up from the rear.

BOOM!! Amir needs a stand up tour. Dude be funny.

I just unlocked Trevor in GTA5 and I've wasted more time trying to steal planes, choppers, and boats than I have actually playing the story. Helicopters are HARD to aim with, it took me awhile to realize the guns will only kill people and not actually blow anything up.

It's hard to believe this is running on an 360...

I have to get back into that game before I buy a PS4. Once I do that there is no going back.

Fack. I really wish I didn't pull my COCK last night. Fucking boxing.

Sorry to hear about your penis.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Niiiiiiiice. I am calling it now. You will bang your male roommate at some point. there may be alcohol involved. Enjoy it. Congratulations are in order!!!

hahaha that would be awkward

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
Niiiiiiiice. I am calling it now. You will bang your male roommate at some point. there may be alcohol involved. Enjoy it. Congratulations are in order!!!

its not gonna happen. Done it before and neither of us enjoyed it. Plus he doesn't drink anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.