Not open for further replies.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
hello there children!

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
its not gonna happen. Done it before and neither of us enjoyed it. Plus he doesn't drink anymore.

haha wait you hit it off with that guy prior?

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
haha wait you hit it off with that guy prior?

yeah. Might as well explain.... He was my bf in high school. I once tried to give him a handy and he told me I would be there a while, so I stopped and never brought it up again. We broke up because we felt like we were friends who sometimes kiss more than an actual couple and thought we should see other people. Last year he finally told me that the reason he never tried to pursue sex with me was because he has no feeling in his dick. Like, he cannot feel anything during sex. So I, being a curious scientist and also wanting to know if the cryosurgery fixed my bleeding problem, offered sex. I pulled out all my tricks and nothing. He could not enjoy it. He couldn't get off, so I got frustrated and couldn't get off. But at least I didn't bleed.

He needs a girl who doesn't care about the guys needs in sex. A girl who wants a human dildo, basically. He was with one girl like that for a while but she was crazy and turned out to have a boyfriend.

And that's our story. Relationship didn't work, fwb didn't work, but hopefully roommates is our thing.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

punchagoat

Banned
you been keeping up with the new season of south park?

That show is still on?

yeah. Might as well explain.... He was my bf in high school. I once tried to give him a handy and he told me I would be there a while, so I stopped and never brought it up again. We broke up because we felt like we were friends who sometimes kiss more than an actual couple and thought we should see other people. Last year he finally told me that the reason he never tried to pursue sex with me was because he has no feeling in his dick. Like, he cannot feel anything during sex. So I, being a curious scientist and also wanting to know if the cryosurgery fixed my bleeding problem, offered sex. I pulled out all my tricks and nothing. He could not enjoy it. He couldn't get off, so I got frustrated and couldn't get off. But at least I didn't bleed.

He needs a girl who doesn't care about the guys needs in sex. A girl who wants a human dildo, basically. He was with one girl like that for a while but she was crazy and turned out to have a boyfriend.

And that's our story. Relationship didn't work, fwb didn't work, but hopefully roommates is our thing.

Cryo surgery? Dead dick? Portland. Is. Weird.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion

Damn that's fucked

balius

Go Kart Champion
Concert last night was super fun.

balius

Go Kart Champion
Who did you see? Looked chaotic. And fun.

Steve Aoki was the headliner. Then Waka Flocka Flame and a few other opening acts. Need to look up their names cause one of them was actually pretty tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.