GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My 1995 Dodge Ram 1500

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
This is my project truck guys and recently its received a full tune up including plugs and wires and fresh fluids everywhere. A rebuilt rear end, a walbro 255 in tank fuel pump. Soon to come is tint whenever I get around to doing it. Truck was father in laws b4 he passed away 2 years ago and I plan on restoring it. I peeled off what seemed to be forever old tint and polished the wheels by hand here in my garage.

Bought these 2 days ago....thanks Craigslist.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Looks good Jose. Can't wait to see it all finished up! The stock rims polished up nicely. It's common on the Gen. 2 Rams to get that headlight fade. They make glass replacement ones, Id recommend those.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Looks good Jose. Can't wait to see it all finished up! The stock rims polished up nicely. It's common on the Gen. 2 Rams to get that headlight fade. They make glass replacement ones, Id recommend those.

bought a mothers powerball and polished them up they came out well. so well i did my neighbors truck he also has an older dodge he uses for work. ill get some more pics when i put the wheels on it and after it gets and alignment. Thanks man needs paint i got more pics of truck just their on other camera these are from my phone.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
same color, red. sorry for the late reply had to let my dogs into backyard for poop time.
yeah im gonna keep it simple just the 20's pictured above, ima remove the bedliner and get the spray in one and paint it red again and maybe a chrome muffler tip and a better cd player the one it has is din and half pioneer with a detachable face its gotta be at least 10 years old lol ill post a pic it later lol

Bfreiman

lalalalalalalalalalalala
I like this. It's like a mid-life touch up restoration. Seems like fun. Good luck with it, man. Can't wait to see some more pics.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
same color, red. sorry for the late reply had to let my dogs into backyard for poop time.
yeah im gonna keep it simple just the 20's pictured above, ima remove the bedliner and get the spray in one and paint it red again and maybe a chrome muffler tip and a better cd player the one it has is din and half pioneer with a detachable face its gotta be at least 10 years old lol ill post a pic it later lol

No worries.
I like the red. Spray in bedliner is good though. I've had the plastic ones and they just break down over a few years. Maybe upgrade the speakers too. They are kinda crappy in the dodge.

utekineir

Banned
So jealous of how rust free that looks.

My 94 toyota pickup is next door to being scrapped for no real reason other than salted winters.

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
So jealous of how rust free that looks.

My 94 toyota pickup is next door to being scrapped for no real reason other than salted winters.

Yeah, they usually turn the thing into a flatbed, then the cab gives out and it's gotta be scrapped.
Sadly some of those 'Yota pickups will run forever.
And those new wheels are a much welcomed improvement over the old swirls...

patrick_irwin

Go Kart Champion
dodge makes legit 20" that what I had on my truck. I dropped mine 6"f and 8"R. there is so much you can do to them. mine was an 07 tho

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
dodge makes legit 20" that what I had on my truck. I dropped mine 6"f and 8"R. there is so much you can do to them. mine was an 07 tho

ya my '08 has the 20's. They came in the big horn package. But I went the other way. Lifted it and put 33" nitto grapplers on it.

patrick_irwin

Go Kart Champion
ya my '08 has the 20's. They came in the big horn package. But I went the other way. Lifted it and put 33" nitto grapplers on it.

i miss my truck. but when gas got crazy high I couldnt afford to drive it 50+ miles a day. but then again it didnt help that I had a comp stage3 cam in either :biggrin:

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
ThAnks guys ill be sure to post up more pics as time goes by.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Holy Thread Revival !! Hey fellas I got some more time and cash to put towards my truck.
Here it is now with stereo and alarm w/remote start and hid kit and wheels. At the present moment its getting fresh paint. looking forward to that.
ps sorry for the big pics.

my wheels , nothing crazy simple 20's.

Sideshot of truck after wheels put on and alignment.

Amp of choice...kicker 750.1

Kicker shallow mount subwoofers. Perfect for truck.

Subs installed in box and wiring almost done.

New deck install, yea I changed the color of display.

Looks like this inside truck now with display color changed and dark tinted windows.

Dark window tint.

Hid kit 6k

Hid kit install, super easy. All if and play.

Last shots of truck before paintjob.
Thanks for lookin guys. This truck has soo much sentimental value to my wife and I. It was her fathers truck. Slowly but surely were restoring it and hopefully we get it back on wed. day before Thanksgiving to take up to LA and show it off.

Last edited: