GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Golf.. er Rabbit.. GTI.. whatever Vs. 2006 MB SLK

conflicted

Go Kart Newbie
so like i said before if he was racing a 280, than hes a retard, its like saying im going to go race a golf insted of saying im gona go race a GTI. im no tsupprized u beat a 1.8L engine. anyways i still cant belive that all of the MB dealers ive called her ein oregon dont have a slk 280 on record. its been released in europe but yet to hit the states :iono: :iono: :iono: anyways always fun to go racing agenst dumb asses that think just because they bought down a striped down mercedes that they are hot shit props for puttin him in his place :thumbup: :thumbup:

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
conflicted said:
so like i said before if he was racing a 280, than hes a retard, its like saying im going to go race a golf insted of saying im gona go race a GTI. im no tsupprized u beat a 1.8L engine. anyways i still cant belive that all of the MB dealers ive called her ein oregon dont have a slk 280 on record. its been released in europe but yet to hit the states :iono: :iono: :iono: anyways always fun to go racing agenst dumb asses that think just because they bought down a striped down mercedes that they are hot shit props for puttin him in his place :thumbup: :thumbup:

1.8L? Try 3.0L! Trust me, I wouldn't make a big deal about racing a 1.8L slug.

SLK280 specs:

MSRP - $43,675 and up
Engine - 3.0L 24-valve V-6 engine
Net Power - 228 hp @ 6,000 rpm
Net Torque - 221 lb-ft @ 2,700 - 5,000 rpm

But, remember, the GTI is grossly underrated with 200 hp, 207 lb-ft torque to the wheels! To the crank, the GTI probably has the same hp as the SLK280 with a slight edge on torque. What I think really got him was the DSG tranny :thumbup:

And the 280 definitely exists in the states. Here's a pic from a US eBay auction:

conflicted

Go Kart Newbie
ok yes i know there are 280's in existance but im saying that the dealers dont have them and i also dont see a licence plate. but still like i said before good job beacting a STRIPED DOWN mercedes i hate it when p[eople see the 3 point star they think tehy are hot shit mercedes dose make cheaper models but they are deffinatly inferior cars in my oponion but owell.