GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

==My new JDM FD-2 Civic Type-R==

AndorGLI

18 and i'll still take U!
nice as hell. dam... how they compare to ur gti?

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
yeah they ran this on fifth gear, and she said it was incredibly stiff and not reallyworth driving on normal roads day to day, way to stiff...put put a 5 second lead on the normal type r around their track

too bad this isn't offered in the US
i'd sell my VW in a heartbeat

(i think) the mugen Si is pretty much (visually) identical but paying 30k for a civic ehhh no

btw sweet type R!!! i got that shift knob imported i should get it in about a week!!!

Felix

Ready to race!

TEABAG

GTI Bunny hopper
:smile: I jealous dude! ( In a good way ) That's the Civic I always wanted to have!

Lucky you man! Hope you enjoy it! I saw it in Greece when I went there, Is a beatiful thing!!:clap:

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
the main thing i like about the jdm type r is the motor. 9500 rpm redline and decent torque. the mugen doesnt have that

the main thing i like about the jdm type r is the motor. 9500 rpm redline and decent torque. the mugen doesnt have that

with a reflash you can have a 9000 redline and vtec at 4.5k which gives you a great midrange pull.
besides all that im sure that car retails in japan for maybe 30k+ usd theres no way they could bring that here and make a profit.

Jsmitty

5 meters spread, no sound
It's not track coilover jarring. The damping is much firmer. The beefed up chassis will help contribute the firmer, rigid feel.(side note) I am guessing the head has CNC ports well as lighter crank and rods. As well as computer tweaks, with lower gear ratios. I'm just guessing , coming from what they did with the older models. Right?

the K series engine is fantastic, and has proven itself to be pretty reliable
and now has matured to the point where honda can push out 225 hp from the factory, not bad for 2.0 naturally aspriated

I'm glad someone sees that
my friends with bs and even js
are like the K sucks!!!

Maximum6

FASTER
I love this car from all that I read about it.

However, as cool as the wing looks, is it even functional?

Like will anyone even get it to the speed where this wing is necessary?

Felix

Ready to race!
Is the suspension really that rough?

Or are most people just being too anal about it.

It's indeed very stiff, not rough.. The chassis has been braced all over, there is no flex at all. Nowhere near to my GTI in comfort wise..
Well, this car was designed and tested only in Tsukuba and Motegi circuit & all the test drivers were pro racing drivers like Takuma Sato, Keichi Tsuchiya, etc.
They gave all feedbacks from racing driver point of view. Thats why this ctr ended up like this. I wont be driving around in this car after meals

Felix

Ready to race!
I love this car from all that I read about it.

However, as cool as the wing looks, is it even functional?

Like will anyone even get it to the speed where this wing is necessary?

I think all road cars with wings are garbage in functionallity. There simply not enuf speed to even proove whether the wing actually works or not, well, not under 160mph at least..