GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My pet peeve is ...

mortis

Ready to race!
My pet peeve is when someone ask me a question and then turn around ask someone else the same question. :mad0259:

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
Or you ask them a question and they answer by asking another question lol.

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
my pet peeve (on the road) is when someone speeds up to get in front of you to then slow down to their original speed.. i feel like ramming my car into them.

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
my pet peeve (on the road) is when someone sppeds up to get in front of you to then slow down to their original speed.. i feel like ramming my car into them.

Or it's a two lane highway they are going slow. Once a passing lane comes up they speed up and not let you pass. I fuken hate that.

scbastv

Ready to race!
My pet peeve is stupid people...regardless of what the exact thing theyre doing at that moment is...such as the idiot who drove for 15 miles this morning with his turn signal on...:mad0259:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
my pet peeve (on the road) is when someone sppeds up to get in front of you to then slow down to their original speed.. i feel like ramming my car into them.

OMFG I cant stand this.

My pet peeve is merging onto the Interstate and noone lets you over.

I flip on my blinker and get over anyways. They HAVE to. Thats the great thing!

bryanmn1

Ready to race!
My pet peeve is people who lack common sense.

My favorite quote though... "Common sense isn't so common..."

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
my pet peeve (on the road) is when someone speeds up to get in front of you to then slow down to their original speed.. i feel like ramming my car into them.

i do that allot but the reason i slow down is cause i see a cop ahead after i pass the car so i have to slow down. i hate it when that happens. makes me feel stupid.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
i hate it when people act all tough and they go to the gym and drink protein shakes but if they have something that is heavy that needs to be moved they find somebody else to do it for them. im sure it says in the man laws somewhere that dudes arent supposed to complain about something being too heavy or it being to cold outside or something hurting. just man the f*^k up. i guess we can all learn allot from the wounded soldiers from iraq and what they went through. some of us have no idea what shit they went through being injured and going through recovery. we got to be thankful that we still have our limbs intact and to limit our nagging and complaining about stupid stuff in life. my buddy back home was injured in an ied attack in iraq a few years ago and i remember the day he came back home after going through many surgeries that i had to watch what i say around him so i dont say the wrong thing. such as saying my leg hurts, then he would say well atleast you have a f*cking leg. although he's doing great nowdays. he's probably done more things in life than any of us ever will. getting to know a wounded soldier kind of humbles us all because it makes us thankful for what we got.

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
^^ Most meatheads are bitches outside the gym, true story. You can bro out at the bar all you want but when shit goes down true colors shine through.

My pet peeve is the news. I interned at a satellite communications company and it made me sick to my stomach to be a part of that bullshit. Hurricane Katrina had just struck when I began my internship and I was supposed to head down to cover "the stories." I was so bummed when I realized everyone from the company was heading down to exploit what happened. Dudes spent weeks down their "covering the stories" and didn't do one thing to help. Bunch of snakes preying on the unfortunate to turn a profit.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Another pet peeve: Media + Government.

Another Pet peeve: Government (Even though I have a government job now) lulz

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
Another Pet peeve: Government (Even though I have a government job now) lulz

I'm with you. I'll never forget the look of disappointment in my father's eyes when I asked him how he felt about our "democracy" after fleeing the communist regime in Vietnam during the war.

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
Another pet peeve if mine is something my ex used to do to me. She would take a shower and leave the wet towels on the bed.

I'd come into the room...

Last edited:

mortis

Ready to race!
My new pet peeve is when people I work with see that I'm busy helping someone and they just walk up and just start talking. I hate that! I was working on our weekend ad, answering the phone, checking the inventory and training new sales persons when this butthead told me to help him NOW! Almost got fired today :) I remember the GTI payment is due.