GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Name that movie...

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
Red Dragon

"Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some fuckin' muscle. "

PENROSE

Go Kart Champion
Red Dragon

"Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some fuckin' muscle. "

Dazed and Confused

"Say kid!,...you wouldn't happen to have a cup of warm water, would ya'?"

scbastv

Ready to race!

scbastv

Ready to race!

AH HA! i knew it!!! wow, i def got a thing for movies...

"If his unpleasant wounding has in some way enlightened the rest of you as to the grim finish beneath the glossy veneer of criminal life and inspired you to change your ways, then his injuries carry with it an inherent nobility, and a supreme glory. We should all be so fortunate. You say poor Toby? I say poor us."

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
Gone in 60 Seconds - one of my favorites of all time

"... good luck"

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
I suppose. But it was (I think at least) a very important/defining part of the movie... also note the "..." that precedes it. I know it's tricky, but I'm pretty sure once someone figures it out, more will agree that it was fair :p

scbastv

Ready to race!

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
hmm... not sure how I can give hints without giving it away...

"...(long pause)... good luck"

It was a relatively recent movie - the outcome of which sort of revolved around these two words? It was in the trailer as well, so it wasn't like I just pulled this out of some random part of the movie lol.

I'm not trying to say that no other movie had this quote in it. I'm saying that in this movie, the quote was memorable and significant to the plot.

Phenix3939

Ready to race!
hmm... not sure how I can give hints without giving it away...

"...(long pause)... good luck"

It was a relatively recent movie - the outcome of which sort of revolved around these two words? It was in the trailer as well, so it wasn't like I just pulled this out of some random part of the movie lol.

I'm not trying to say that no other movie had this quote in it. I'm saying that in this movie, the quote was memorable and significant to the plot.

Way to hold up the game!! :clap: