GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Name that movie...

MkVi_Ian

Ready to race!
since the game is held up how about this,

"I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly... "

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
Way to hold up the game!! :clap:

rofl!

It was Taken.

Bryan: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Marko: [after a long pause] Good luck.

and then near the end of the movie when he tracks him down, it was something like:

Bryan: My friend left me this note. I don't speak the language. Could you translate it for me?

Marko: It says.... Good luck...

Bryan: I told you I'd find you. (Fighting/killing ensues)

Last edited:

GTI2007

Kill Bill

"You pair of deuces lookin' for work, I suggest you get your scrawny asses in here pronto."

edgary

Ready to race!
Brokeback Mountain

"As a matter of fact, I'm preparing for a tough war. It will bring us neither money nor fame. Want to join?"

scbastv

Ready to race!
Inglorious Bastards?...i think...

"If you gonna be the best, you have to take out the best "

GTI2007

Never Back Down

"All fighters are pig-headed some way or another: some part of them always thinks they know better than you about something. Truth is: even if they're wrong, even if that one thing is going to be the ruin of them, if you can beat that last bit out of them... they ain't fighters at all."

Ramy87

Passed Driver's Ed
Million Dollar baby

"Milt, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B. We have some new people coming in, and we need all the space we can get. So if you could just go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it down there, that would be terrific, OK?........"

"Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler... "

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
Role Models.

"I gotta tell you guys.. I really appreciate the hard work.. and the effort.. that you've given to me, the coaches and the hilltoppers... And as a reward, I'm gonna give each one of you seniors.. one final hit on me.. and my friend down there."

Last edited:

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
Role Models.

"I gotta tell you guys.. I really appreciate the hard work.. and the effort.. that you've given to me, the coaches and the hilltoppers... And as a reward, I'm gonna give each one of you seniors.. one final hit on me.. and my friend down there."

Anyone?