GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NBA Playoffs 2016

WolfgangMK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Go Cavs!If they don't close the deal this year they never will. They have all the players to support LeBron. If they don't win we have Buckeyes football!

Lakers are rebuilding and will be interesting to see Luke Walton coaching. Kobe was the best player since Jordan in my opinion.

AizenSosuke

Passed Driver's Ed
I can't believe OKC has managed to blow their 3-1 series lead. I do not think they can get up against the Warriors tonight to advance after being so close.

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
I can't believe OKC has managed to blow their 3-1 series lead. I do not think they can get up against the Warriors tonight to advance after being so close.
Yep. Their best shot was to close out in game 6 at home, but they blew it. Good luck winning in Oracle.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
Well now. THAT was one helluva series. Congrats to the Warriors first and foremost, but congrats to the Thunder for playing so well.

Looking forward to the Finals; should be just as entertaining if not more so.

Let's go Warriors baby!!

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Well now. THAT was one helluva series. Congrats to the Warriors first and foremost, but congrats to the Thunder for playing so well.

Looking forward to the Finals; should be just as entertaining if not more so.

Let's go Warriors baby!!
What's the line on Green kicking LeBron in the nads? [emoji14]

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Well that didn't take long...

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
Well, so far so good. GSW's bench handed the Cav's bench's asses to them.

Nice to see Dellavedova back to his dirty tricks; slapping Andre in the nuts.

WARRIORS WARRIORS WARRIORS!!!

AizenSosuke

Passed Driver's Ed
Well, so far so good. GSW's bench handed the Cav's bench's asses to them.

Nice to see Dellavedova back to his dirty tricks; slapping Andre in the nuts.

WARRIORS WARRIORS WARRIORS!!!

As much as I hate the Cavaliers, and trust me I do, I don't think Dellie meant to hit Iguadala in his nads. It looks like he went for the ball aggressively as usual and missed. I hope the get swept in 4 embarrassing blowouts like last night.

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
As much as I hate the Cavaliers, and trust me I do, I don't think Dellie meant to hit Iguadala in his nads. It looks like he went for the ball aggressively as usual and missed. I hope the get swept in 4 embarrassing blowouts like last night.

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Although it sure seems Andre's jewels are taking a pounding from the Cavs. Like you, I sure do hope a 4 game sweep occurs. I'm sure there will still be plenty of "overrated" BS talk still regardless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlY5ARvrmdM