GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NBA Thread?

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
I am hoping for a spurs sweep. (Man, I never thought I would say that). I hated watching the spurs during their early 2000s glory years, it was tough to stay awake. Would be good to see a class-act such as Duncan go out on top and see everyone shit on lebron all off season, and hopefully have some of these uneducated fanboys get off his dick.

BlownFa5

Banned
I am hoping for a spurs sweep. (Man, I never thought I would say that). I hated watching the spurs during their early 2000s glory years, it was tough to stay awake. Would be good to see a class-act such as Duncan go out on top and see everyone shit on lebron all off season, and hopefully have some of these uneducated fanboys get off his dick.

As am I, though we both know that isn't going to happen. I was the same way during the early 2000s. I could not stand to always see the Spurs winning, just as I couldn't the Lakers.

I have since found great respect for Duncan and company, and especially Popovich. He is a GREAT coach and the best in the game imo. That is the one major advantage I will give to the Spurs in this series.

I would love to see Duncan who I already think is the best PF of all time, go out on top (not that he's retiring, but realistically this is one of the spurs last competitive years with the big 3).

JhnR

Banned
No way of a sweep, but im a Spurs fan this final :D

GeorgeHill

Ready to race!
LOL...im a Laker fan as you already know...and more of a West coast team kind of..

You are in the wrong coast dude! :laugh:

BlownFa5

Banned
Can't wait for this game tonight! I'm very eager to see how the Spurs come out looking.