GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Honda Civic Si: "Hey Mom, I rolled my Si"

Call.me.Junior

is overboard.
he also reminds me of the son from The Sopranos' when the show first started... before he lost all the weight and got a drinking problem

MachSchnell

Rally Car Champion
Let's hope his parents are smart enough to buy him something slower next time around. He was lucky, that could have been worse

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
:bellyroll: :bellyroll: :laughabove:

Dr. Woo

Ready to race!
I can't believe I thought that was a real ad. :laugh:

nochance

Drag Racing Champion
The worst thing about this is he will be in Brand New in couple of day's...

No respect ...For Money

KharatosGTI

Rally Car Newbie
This what happens when the society is filled with a bunch of crap that you should "always respect your kids and always reason with them, no punishment other than time-out is allowed". Sorry that's one of the worst aspects of today's America. Lots and lots of kids grow up to have absolutely no respect whatsoever for their parents, their peers and the entire society they live in. I always believed that the best reality check for kids is a good wack, puts them right in their place.

In case you are getting ready to flame, please seperate disciplining from abusing.

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
KharatosGTI said:
This what happens when the society is filled with a bunch of crap that you should "always respect your kids and always reason with them, no punishment other than time-out is allowed". Sorry that's one of the worst aspects of today's America. Lots and lots of kids grow up to have absolutely no respect whatsoever for their parents, their peers and the entire society they live in. I always believed that the best reality check for kids is a good wack, puts them right in their place.

In case you are getting ready to flame, please seperate disciplining from abusing.

I agree. My parents never hesitated to spank me when I did something wrong. Maybe this kid needs a good spanking. It might just save his life.

alf

Modwhoreator
trick000 said:
I agree. My parents never hesitated to spank me when I did something wrong. Maybe this kid needs a good spanking. It might just save his life.
...yea, I remember back when my mom and grandma used to double-team me with switches. WHILE I was on my bike. Sucked.

alf

rica_roel

Rally Car Newbie
No way you give a 16 year old a 197 hp car, they should buy him a yugo, for being such an as...e

Ricardo

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
i'd say get the kid a gasoline powered golf cart, but he'd find the way to take the governor out, get the thing up to 35 mph and crash that thing too :biggrin:

...that's how i spent my free time working at my golf course in the summers :thumbsup:

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
rica_roel said:
No way you give a 16 year old a 197 hp car, they should buy him a yugo, for being such an as...e

Ricardo
yea, and plenty of 17 year olds can handle that kind of car.... i am quite possibly the ONLY person in a LARGE group of my friends who has never hit, scratched, dented, or bumped my car into ANYTHING