GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New South VS AWE

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
Dammit... I'm looking for a physical, attractive gauge, and would prefer electronic movement much like our dashboard. Some of these defi gauges look physical. Are they all just a screen or are my eyes deceiving me?

http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?p=560170

BTW, the fitment on the gauge above looks horrible.. and I dont like the blue that much however this oil gauge looks great and the white color listed on OSIR's site may be decent.:

TheFactor

Go Kart Champion
Those mounting areas on the council look great but thats a accident waiting to happen, I dont know about you but I wouldnt want to be looking down checking my boost when i've got it floored:eek: besides im to busy smiling at that point:biggrin: . But all kidding aside thats definately the cleanest available mounting point and thats as far as it goes.Egronomics are horrible.

TheFactor

Go Kart Champion
I agree they look sweet

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
I jusy got the AWE vent and a NS boost gauge, I like the NS gauge better plus it matches the existing gauges better as well. Plus I looked around and found Autotech has the NS gauge for like $80!!:thumbup:

Derver

Just noticed awe are not the only people making a vent pod gauge holder for the mk5, This is from swg motorsport and is shown fitted with the NS gauge.

crabpot

Awesomesauce
I have been running my new south for months and I like it, but I just won the contest for a free AWE gauge on vortex.

I will try out the AWE gauge and let you know which one I prefer.