GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NFL Thread-trash talk away

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I'm not.

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
FUCK, GRONK!

These new rules are killing knees all over the NFL.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Go niners... I really wish the coaching staff will let Kaep run a bit more but we'll take the win

The_Koof1

Ready to race!
Keep it rolling Saints.

And agree on the saving the mental health of players.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

LightningRhod

Go Kart Champion
The end of the Vikings vs Ravens game was freakin' unbelievable. Can't believe the Ravens pulled off that win. Kudos to them.

Great game between the Niners and the Seacocks. Jealous because all of my friends went to the game, but I stayed home and watched it.......alone haha. Go Niners!!

Watching the Panthers vs Saints game now. Saints are lookin' pretty solid, no surprises there.

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
I'd rather have it destroy knees than someone's mental health

sure for the long term no one would disagree but it sucks for the short term as ACL tears are becoming a weekly occurrence.

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
sure for the long term no one would disagree but it sucks for the short term as ACL tears are becoming a weekly occurrence.

Fair, but the difference between today and 10 years ago is that you can come back from an ACL tear within 8 months. Tearing an ACL 10 years was a much longer process

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
Fair, but the difference between today and 10 years ago is that you can come back from an ACL tear within 8 months. Tearing an ACL 10 years was a much longer process

oh for sure, I'm not arguing that an ACL tear is a better injury (if you can call it that) than have brain damage from head hits.

It just sucks to see all star players go down week after week. I personally think the pats are a one and done team without gronk. They won't be as fun to watch and it just results in a crappy year as a fan.

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
double 50 burger?