GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NHL Fans?

eurotrash.

i has candy
bump for the blues making the playoffs
+1 for Blues, they're going to make a serious noise next year

from 15th in the west to 8th, without Eric Brewer, Erik Johnson, Paul Kariya, Andy McDonald for a little while....it'll be interesting to see what would happen next year with those guys in the lineup

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
kings pwned the sharks today so many chances for the sharks and they just couldn't bury them

THE_SilverBullet

Ready to race!
Caps are gonna take the cup

I sure as hell would love to see that also, but reality says, defense and goaltending win championships...and the Caps dont have alot of either. Im a die hard Caps fan but have to be realistic, it wont be this year. Theodore is NOT the answer. I never liked him at all this year. His stats suck. Would love to see Varlamov in the playoffs, but I know that wont happen. Facing NYR scares me, would have been more comfortable facing Montreal, but wont matter. Caps will make it to 2nd round but thats it. Next year could be their year.

Jeffh97

Nanner Puss!
+1 for Blues, they're going to make a serious noise next year

from 15th in the west to 8th, without Eric Brewer, Erik Johnson, Paul Kariya, Andy McDonald for a little while....it'll be interesting to see what would happen next year with those guys in the lineup

for sure they have been unbelievable lately. With a win tomorrow they could pull into 6th place.

Last edited:

eurotrash.

i has candy
for sure they have been unbelievable lately. With a win tomorrow they could pull into 6th place.
i agree, i want to see them with a full team next season and how they would perform!
i am shooting myself in the foot right now buying the San Jose Sharks jersey this past christmas instead of the St.Louis Blues 3rd jersey....

I sure as hell would love to see that also, but reality says, defense and goaltending win championships...and the Caps dont have alot of either. Im a die hard Caps fan but have to be realistic, it wont be this year. Theodore is NOT the answer. I never liked him at all this year. His stats suck. Would love to see Varlamov in the playoffs, but I know that wont happen. Facing NYR scares me, would have been more comfortable facing Montreal, but wont matter. Caps will make it to 2nd round but thats it. Next year could be their year.
Caps will handle the Rangers fine, it all goes back to what you said, there is no one on the Rangers that can stop Semin and Ovechkin, and there's really no one on the Rangers offensively that can attempt to outscore the Caps

but this is also coming from a pretty bias opinion, i really hate the Rangers

Jeffh97

Nanner Puss!
i agree, i want to see them with a full team next season and how they would perform!
i am shooting myself in the foot right now buying the San Jose Sharks jersey this past christmas instead of the St.Louis Blues 3rd jersey....

Caps will handle the Rangers fine, it all goes back to what you said, there is no one on the Rangers that can stop Semin and Ovechkin, and there's really no one on the Rangers offensively that can attempt to outscore the Caps

but this is also coming from a pretty bias opinion, i really hate the Rangers

haha... yeah they deserve a cup. I just can't wait for that day.

DUB2OT

Banned
OK here we go it's that time again lets go caps one step at a time lets take care of the rangers first lol.

:fighting0030:

bovice

Banned
kings pwned the sharks today so many chances for the sharks and they just couldn't bury them

fucking shame....

sharks are still gonna win it

hey ducks....fuck you. aiite just felt like saying that.