GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NHL Fans?

Parrothead

Go Kart Champion
Anyone else out there an NHL fan?

I grew up cheering for the Red Wings, until the Thrashers came to Atlanta.. still a huge fan of the Wings though.. and theyre definitely my pick for the cup this year.. as for the Thrashers I just hope Lehtonen stays healthy and helps Atlanta make the playoffs again..

Hkysk8r07

Banned
Die Hard Rangers Fan=:mad0259:. Hopefully sometime soon we will start seeing some results from the huge guys we signed this off season. Oh and if we started scoring that would be nice too.
they just gotta start shooting the puck:smile:

-wiretap-

hax0r
<--Wings Fan.. lives 15 miles from Detroit. -_-

veedubin

Cone chaser
they just gotta start shooting the puck:smile:

Did you watch tonights game? Shooting the puck is not their prob, They have no style at all. They need to get rid of their pathetic excuse for a coach. I gave him the benefit of the doubt during the beginning of the season. But its over 40 games in and they still suck. No reason for that team with those players to produce the numbers they do. You can't completely blame the players because we know guys like Jagr, Prucha, Shannahan, Drury, Gomez.. I can go all day can score. But something the coaches are doing make them suck. When they play I question if they even practice.

the1withpaddles

Go Kart Champion
sorry to say it guys but the DEVILS!!! are just gunna have to win the cup this year

its a pitty that isnt as mainstream as it was like 10 years ago in the height of the gretzky era. great game.

plus im going to the devils philly game tommorow..maybe someones going from here

JhnR

Banned
I used to LOVE the Kings. Now the suck.

But i have love for Anaheim Ducks. :smile:

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
I used to LOVE the Kings. Now the suck.

But i have love for Anaheim Ducks. :smile:

BOOOOOO Ducks Suck :laugh:
<------ Die Hard Kings Season Ticket Holder
yes, yes, yes I know we are last place in the NHL, but the Brown, Kopitar, Cammallerri line is the #2 scoring line in the NHL :biggrin:
Wings are going to win the cup though, Stanley cup final will probably be wings vs. sens

JhnR

Banned
BOOOOOO Ducks Suck :laugh:
<------ Die Hard Kings Season Ticket Holder
yes, yes, yes I know we are last place in the NHL, but the Brown, Kopitar, Cammallerri line is the #2 scoring line in the NHL :biggrin:
Wings are going to win the cup though, Stanley cup final will probably be wings vs. sens

Like i said i used to like them.

they dont play shit now man...

im pissed.

festivus

Nooblinger
Oh, and well done, Canadian junior team. We keep showing the world (who probably isn't looking) that this is OUR sport.