GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

off topi c ehh? im drunk

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
First night of a road trip thru northern Cali and I'm drunk in redding! Singing karaoke in a minute lmao

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
New Year's eve!!! Almost

09vdubgti

Banned
yeah man, liquor ballin'! :lol:

the Courvousier cost me $120 which isn't as bad as i thought.

the Drambuie my buddy got me is worth about $150 right now. we didn't check the price of the Seagrams because we're not sure what year it's from.

my friend was helping his boss move. his boss is an elderly dude. he found 3 boxes of liquor in the guy's garage. he told my friend that it's all the liquor they collected as gifts throughout the years but him and his wife don't drink so he gave all the boxes to my friend for helping him move.

my friend and i are raging functional alcoholics basically so this was a gold mine.

he has Courvousier from 1957 and Blue Label from '62 as well as a DUMB amount of booze from YEARS ago.

Might want to check if they are still safe to drink, some bottles if not stored properly they go bad. Like for really aged wines/champagnes basically anything with a cork has to be laid sideways and slightly angled. Learned this through pawn stars..

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
Happy neew yeaaaar !!!?!!

fender177

Ready to race!
Happy New Year!!
Resolution #1: stage 2

Sent from my iPhone - there may be typos

JhnR

Banned
everytime im drunk im too drunk to even text so going on my phone to post here its almost imposible lol

Cwykle99

Ready to race!
Finish your beer! There's sober kids in India

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I've finally ended up on here! I think it men's ice arrived!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Means ivevarrived is what I meant to say! Ha!

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
Hahahaha nice!! Shoulda wrote in here last night. 4 bottles of very expensive wine over 2 hours. All bad.

My bday is Monday and I'm going to Reno this weekend. It will be a total shitshow :D

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
I was a bit drunk last night, trying to squeeze in as much partying/craziness as possible before the semester starts again. I couldn't find this thread last night and after several seconds of lookin I gave up