GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

off topi c ehh? im drunk

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, Saturday during the game for sure I will be on here, and if it's a loss, all night!! Haha!

Omgturbo I will be in walnut Creek next Wednesday!

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, Saturday during the game for sure I will be on here, and if it's a loss, all night!! Haha!

Omgturbo I will be in walnut Creek next Wednesday!

Cool! Me you and vdubstep (aka robert) can roll out somewhere

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
Yeeeeeee my bday is Monday and I'm precelerbsaaating in Reno!! Fuck yea! I love nevaadddda no last callll smoke indoooors this issss the shitt! Get on mmmey fuckinnnng leveeel

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Welp I'm here again. Went out in Philly for a friend's bday. Mexican place wanted $14 for a "mucho grande margarita". I live my life by the saying "go big or go home" so it was pretty much a given that i'd get the mucho grande. It was 75% ice and NOT VERY MUCHO NOR GRANDE, and the ugly bartender (gotta say the hostess was drop dead beautiful though) overcharged me by $1.50. I'm not a dick so I still tipped her normally but god damn what a disappointment! Probably not going to go there again, ever. Many other delicious alternatives. Anyways the septa guy was not doing his job and I got a free ride home (mile walk in the cold but worth it for free) but such is my life. Partying before the semester starts again for grad school and I have to read a book or 2 a week

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
Wow. Just saw my post last night. Basically I'm partying in Reno to celebrate my bday on monday. Starting night two!

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Wow. Just saw my post last night. Basically I'm partying in Reno to celebrate my bday on monday. Starting night two!

Stop checking your phone and have an awesome time, happy bday dude!

walker

Go Kart Newbie
def drunk right now. Gin is awesome.

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
Hooey fucckcijnggg dhit paddles jewel is wherever is at in revko fuckiinngg drunk and smokingggg indoorssss I love it

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
^^^ That is hilarious. I was drunk yesterday but did not have the patience to find this thread. Fail.

scoobasteve11

Ready to race!
All I can say is no work tomorrow

IRISH CAR BOMBS

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1326680059161.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1326680059161.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 159

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
Hooey fucckcijnggg dhit paddles jewel is wherever is at in revko fuckiinngg drunk and smokingggg indoorssss I love it

Yeeeeeee my bday is Monday and I'm precelerbsaaating in Reno!! Fuck yea! I love nevaadddda no last callll smoke indoooors this issss the shitt! Get on mmmey fuckinnnng leveeel

dear. god.

i'm taking a break from drinking for a while. this weekend was a blast, but holy fucking shit i think i took one year off my life in the past 72 hours.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
hallo fellow dubbers im finally drunk and able to post in said section. woot. im about to go on a deploymenyt in a weeka and i really like this girl but i wont see her for a really long time. sucks being in the military. its hard to keep friends. its not often that the right girl passes by. damnit im gonna miss her. i dont know what im gonna do. im sic,k of being single to begin with, i wish i had a family and all that. being single is getting old. i wish i could stay with her. oh we.lll . lthats all.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
has anyone had to say bye to really really good friends before? i do it all the time in th e military. its the whiskey thats makin the typos. just join th e military and travel. huh sounds like fun. but wait we wont tell you that you will make good friends and only see them for two years or so and then never see them again. im gonna make alot of money in deploymentl i could pay off my car if i want to., my last deployment pay was for the downpayment.l i only have 14 lefet to pay. yeah im too lazy to fix that typo. im not sure if i want to dump more money into my car. if you look at the way the economy is going, i should be investing or saving monye not spending it on my expensive car. my brother was homeless for as short while. he had nothing. nothing damnit. and im rolling in a 28k dollar car dumping 5 plus dollars in mods into into it for what? im really fortunate evfery day i drive home in my car. i think about my family and how hard my dad and mom hyad to work to support me when i was a kid. im glad i have a paycheck every two weeks. and a free house to live in. humbling it is. what if i was in their situation? i am very fortunate to have a good life even if its harde on the emotions. i sent money to my bro lots of times. paypal ftw. i feel bad for him nbut theres lots of people in the world like that i bet.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
its me agian seeing how nobosy else is post whoring i might as well. i like living in germany mostly cuz of the cars. i love seeing alfa romeos and vw's every day. its easy to be a vw fan in germany of course cuzs i see all the vw models everyday; from the roccos to the mk1-6 and a vw bus down the road. i love the nurburgirng, its automotive heaven. or a car spa for dudes. i go ther e and relax. or i could drive on the backroads as fast as i want. i took a corner at 120mph but had to slow down to 100 mph. ha ha fun it is. i love going ot the porsche museum and smelling tyhe motor oil in the air and seeing germanys finest autos on display.

fender177

Ready to race!
Deutschland FTW. Every time I go for a visit, I swear I don't want to leave.

Sent from my iPhone - there may be typos