Banned
very classy

Attachments

• very_classy_import-anne_summers-16281577-frnt.jpg
    very_classy_import-anne_summers-16281577-frnt.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 163

LightningRhod

Go Kart Champion
Drunk right now. Yes it's Tuesday night, but I needed a drink (or one or two or three). Stress and long hours at work induces consumption of alcohol :).

Much better than last week though, when I blacked out, ripped my clothes off and tried to turn Super Saiyan......according to my brother and girlfriend hahahah :D.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Drunk right now. Yes it's Tuesday night, but I needed a drink (or one or two or three). Stress and long hours at work induces consumption of alcohol :).

Much better than last week though, when I blacked out, ripped my clothes off and tried to turn Super Saiyan......according to my brother and girlfriend hahahah :D.

Don't feel batman, I was a bit buzzed last night too bu it manifested itself in off topic rather than this thread

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
Fersher!!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

LightningRhod

Go Kart Champion
Drunk again! And yes it's Wednesday night, and I was indeed drunk yesterday as well. Just got home from a friends surprise birthday party. Contemplating purchasing a downpipe riiiiiiiiiiiight now. Very close to making a drunk purchase..........only because I know moar power will make me happy :D.

McQueen77

Banned
Drunk again! And yes it's Wednesday night, and I was indeed drunk yesterday as well. Just got home from a friends surprise birthday party. Contemplating purchasing a downpipe riiiiiiiiiiiight now. Very close to making a drunk purchase..........only because I know moar power will make me happy :D.

i used to like getting drunk at the Raven and the Limelight in Sac.. many moons ago

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
I am do waste how can I Verne type this. I liver autocorrect

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk