Off-Topic Chat (#2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

09vdubgti

Banned

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
^ haha

so I got on the forum around 11:50 just to see what everyone was up to, read the past couple posts and got to where Patrick quoted me. Then realized that project was due by midnight. Ran out to my car, grabbed my laptop, made a couple last minute changes and emailed it in at exactly 12:00 am.

Extreme procrastination.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion

09vdubgti

Banned
I remember before college, fieldtrips were fun...Now they're just a hassle, and have extended my school days to 6 days a week.

Oh and there is also some murderer hiding out in the same location we're going too. Go figure.

09vdubgti

Banned
Lol I got to the meeting area pretty late, held our class back...the T.A looked pissed

I'm not going to say the exact speed but I did go into triple figures on my way to campus...

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
[/IMG]

Today's sighting: Aston Martin Rapide. My goodness that is a beautiful 4 door!

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Just drove a 2013 Genesis Coupe 2.0T today (CVT instead of manual because they didn't have any manuals on the lot) and also really liked it. Absolutely no room in the back seats, but great room in the front. And loaded up with allot of electronic gadgetry that comes standard even on the base model (XM, Bluetooth, disable traction control, steering wheel controls). Pretty nice for around $22k.

Sent while dancing to Gangnam Style

09vdubgti

Banned
Just got home..wow what a fucking saturday.....

But i loved it...Saw Kyau & Albert tonight man they're so amazing...and ECO afterwards...mind blown.

Status
Not open for further replies.