GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat (#2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
So I spent most of the night creating an interactive portfolio for an interview I have tomorrow. I got a cheapo flash drive and basically created a mini-web page on it with about 10-15 pages with download links and stuff. </whocares>

Apparently Autorun.inf doesn't work with flash drives in Win7. Wtf? It does work with CD/DVDs. Here I am trying to be professional and have a slick presentation on a thumb drive and now I have to tell the manger to click index.html. Dammit. FWIW this 8 gig flash drive was cheaper than 3 mini-DVDRs. I think I might have a couple hanging around, maybe I'll do both.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

09vdubgti

Banned

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Prepare for the 100s of threads that will start about it.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion

Meh....

I rather liked the Up! instead because it was a more basic version of the Polo and actually had a good use/purpose in heavy urban areas. I guess that is why this is just a concept right now.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
For some reason, I got the rear-wheel drive itch again. Happened before I got the Golf and came to my senses. After I drove the Golf and loved the interior as well as what I could do with it, and also my insurance dropping like crazy, I was very content.

But after driving the new Mustangs (damnz youz Ed!) and driving the new Genesis Coupe with the upgraded motors, kind of getting that itch again. I drove the previous model Mustangs and Genesis Coupe..... and found them very much lacking which is why I went with the Golf.

Any ideas on if I am truly going crazy, haha :D

09vdubgti

Banned
They're nice cars, and I looked into a Mustang GT last winter too...But im almost done paying my gti. The reward of having the title in my name and having no payments, is a bit more gratifying at the moment.

Plus, i only have space for 2 cars, my gti and my gt3 thats on layaway for me.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
They're nice cars, and I looked into a Mustang GT last winter too...But im almost done paying my gti. The reward of having the title in my name and having no payments, is a bit more gratifying at the moment.

Plus, i only have space for 2 cars, my gti and my gt3 thats on layaway for me.

True about the no payments deal. I just checked insurance wise, the V6 Mustang increases my 6 months by $100, but the V8 increases my 6 months by almost $250. The Hyundai Genesis 2.0T increases my 6 months by $180, but the V6 model only by $200
. Realistically, I would only be looking at the V6 and the 2.0T mainly because it is my daily (slightly better gas mileage) and lower monthly payments. :D

09vdubgti

Banned
True about the no payments deal. I just checked insurance wise, the V6 Mustang increases my 6 months by $100, but the V8 increases my 6 months by almost $250. The Hyundai Genesis 2.0T increases my 6 months by $180, but the V6 model only by $200
. Realistically, I would only be looking at the V6 and the 2.0T mainly because it is my daily (slightly better gas mileage) and lower monthly payments. :D

Ok I think I have solved all your problems Patty Pat...

Buy a Taigun...

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.