GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
no no, not TT, but it is R8 derived, 450hp (more than the R8 V8 itself). It's the one I drove and can not stop thinking about ever since... kinda like that redhead :mad: :(

Damn I've been here long enough to know GK inside jokes...This is like a right of passage

dat redhead...

And...Audi R8. Dream car. DO. WANT.

A_Bowers

Yeah, I'm TOTALLY looking forward to that lol

It really isn't bad...just watch your take up on the clutch. Too much and you lurch. You will get it no time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
It really isn't bad...just watch your take up on the clutch. Too much and you lurch. You will get it no time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

*has really crappy muscle memory*

I probably won't ever get it. I still don't completely have it right now, but it's whatever.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
SO MANY GREAT BANDS COMING TO ATLANTA!!!

The Dropkick Murphy's are gonna be here on March 4th. UUGGGHHHH!!!

I want to see them all :(

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
SO MANY GREAT BANDS COMING TO ATLANTA!!!

The Dropkick Murphy's are gonna be here on March 4th. UUGGGHHHH!!!

I want to see them all :(

:D Saw them at Bonnaroo a couple years ago. So much fun :D

Merkle

Banned
Dunno bout that. Remember the Cadillacs with all the fins on the rear?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Well they were mimicking jets of the day. Today, it's all about making funky surfaces and really detailed interiors. It's all about exploring what's possible with modern manufacturing techniques and letting the imagination run wild.

xtremequicksand9

Ready to race!
I might not go simply because I want my first Dropkick Murphy's show to be in Boston. I'll bet it gets CRAZY when they play there.

First concert I ever went to was Dropkick Murphy's at the Bayside Expo Center in Boston. It was amazing. Those guys really know how to put on a show. I saw them again 2 years ago in Norfolk, but at a much smaller venue. Best. Concert. Of. My. Life.

Don't think, just go.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Ruh-roe! Someone finally figured out who I am on here LOLOL
Hope he doesn't read this thread....

First concert I ever went to was Dropkick Murphy's at the Bayside Expo Center in Boston. It was amazing. Those guys really know how to put on a show. I saw them again 2 years ago in Norfolk, but at a much smaller venue. Best. Concert. Of. My. Life.

Don't think, just go.

bahahaaha! Yes, Sensei!

sgmsmg

Passed Driver's Ed
mmhmmm... juice everywhere.

no no, not TT, but it is R8 derived, 450hp (more than the R8 V8 itself). It's the one I drove and can not stop thinking about ever since... kinda like that redhead :mad: :(

You might enjoy these. I have had it since December but it is tucked away for the winter. Stays nice and clean.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 145
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 119
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 122

sgmsmg

Passed Driver's Ed
It's a great car but so new to me I can't honestly review it. Traded my 2008 M3 for it. I have a 2012 Golf R as my DD. Love the Golf and the steering wheel controls on the Golf R are actually better than the RS5. RS5 is so beautiful and sounds amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.