GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Hi Mk6ers. The time change didn't bother me yesterday so much but today it sucks. Its a govment conspricry.

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
WTH - yesterday I got a full tank of gas and this morning the dies-o-meter said empty. I turned the car off and back on, and it was full again. What happened here???

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Well depends on your definition of "normal". I'd say thats normal for a VW to occasionally have some electrical craziness. I'd say its normal for you to have at least 1 emergency light on your dash at all times. Currently mine is a airbag light.

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
Well depends on your definition of "normal". I'd say thats normal for a VW to occasionally have some electrical craziness. I'd say its normal for you to have at least 1 emergency light on your dash at all times. Currently mine is a airbag light.

Well, I don't want any :D - and yours I know about - it has been a VW 'announcement' for the MKV - my husband has his on too.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Its been like that with every VAG product I've owned. Strange things like that happened. Best not to let them wory you otherwise you'll spend your entire life at the dealership pulling your hair out because "We cannot reproduce the problem". Lol my 2.7T C5 was teh best. It would get mysterious CELs durrring the day, but at night some engine gnomes would come and fix it. I'd wake up the next morning and all the codes were cleared. That happened for months.

Status
Not open for further replies.