GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
Its been like that with every VAG product I've owned. Strange things like that happened. Best not to let them wory you otherwise you'll spend your entire life at the dealership pulling your hair out because "We cannot reproduce the problem". Lol my 2.7T C5 was teh best. It would get mysterious CELs durrring the day, but at night some engine gnomes would come and fix it. I'd wake up the next morning and all the codes were cleared. That happened for months.

Jeez, thanks for telling me. Because the last thing I wanna do is go to this crappy dealership :(

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
SOWO is Southern Worthersee. Its a giant VW show in Helen GA. Its the first big show of the year. Its in a really cool spot, and its a really cool atmosphere. I haven't heard much talk about it on golfmk6 though. Theres a big group comming from FLA I know.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Jeez, thanks for telling me. Because the last thing I wanna do is go to this crappy dealership :(

Yeah dont' waste time there. They're just going to try and get you to leave as fast as possible with out actually working on your car, or try and upsell you into something. Just consider that little mishap your cars "character". You'll find over a few years of ownership vw's have a lot of "character". Lol.

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
SOWO is Southern Worthersee. Its a giant VW show in Helen GA. Its the first big show of the year. Its in a really cool spot, and its a really cool atmosphere. I haven't heard much talk about it on golfmk6 though. Theres a big group comming from FLA I know.

I wanna go - when is this? Probable while I'm gone....:(

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
May 14th 15th and 16th.

Act now, because you won't have some where to stay. Its already getting bad with people trying to find floors to sleep on.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Yes you should. I can't believe its not on there yet. I booked my room in early December.

Me and the OT crew will be there in full force.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I'll be on the 6 slots for SOWO and SOWO only. I'm unloading them right after.

You better go. Its a hell of a good time. Its not really a 'show' so much as it is a meet. Its more about hanging out and getting wild.

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
the "door ajar" bing is driving me nuts..

i know the fucking door is open, i opened it

Status
Not open for further replies.