GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bender1

Banned
My ignore list has been utilized for the first time.

Let me just say this one thing and I hope he reads it. Anyone that knows anything knows that the 99 Z28 was fast as shit but a total POS. This is being said as an owner that loved one.
Peak of the crappy GM movement.

Last edited:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Ignored.

What a douche

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Just kidding......I might get banned yall. So if I do its been lovely!

seanthehero

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah, I kinda feel like that dude (harddriven) just about sucked me into his vortex of gti hate. I got out though...boosh

TDI110

O_o
Man, that guy is really REALLY delusional now. I somehow doubt he even owns any of the cars he claims to have owned - and with his tone on these forums over the past couple of months a hater has been born in him.

Comparing a 6.2L V8 to a 4 banger 2.0 TSI.... way to go buddy Gold Star for juxtaposition of the month!

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
HAHAHA NO BAN!

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
Sorry to interrupt(this Camaro business is funny), but I'm pretty psyched right now. Been sober for a week and already piling up some money for mods. Paying for my BSH swaybar/end link combo today and aiming for the DG short shifter next. Feels great having something a little more positive to focus on and look forward to besides weed and liquor(getting too old for this)!

Shameless BSH 27mm solid RSB Group Buy plug: http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8566

Save $50! Hurry up and buy!

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
Sorry to interrupt(this Camaro business is funny), but I'm pretty psyched right now. Been sober for a week and already piling up some money for mods. Paying for my BSH swaybar/end link combo today and aiming for the DG short shifter next. Feels great having something a little more positive to focus on and look forward to besides weed and liquor(getting too old for this)!

awesome bud :thumbsup:

Bender1

Banned

So you are saying I SHOULDN'T get hammered the day before Labor Day.

Bender is confused. :confused:

scbastv

Ready to race!
No no no no. you can get hammered on any day that ends in "y".

buy ONLY if its either am or pm...nothing inbetween...that is strictly forbidden

this is on my list of rules to live by...

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
So you are saying I SHOULDN'T get hammered the day before Labor Day.

Bender is confused. :confused:

Don't get it twisted-drinking is awesome! But when you've become "that guy" waiting in the parking lot for the liquor store to open every day, only to return three or four times throughout the day-you've officially fallen off. :lol:

edit:thanks Diego!

Status
Not open for further replies.