GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
You can never enough shoes! lol
Do you have a website for your shoes that are being sold? I'ld love to see more of your work - I really digged those silver Vans :D

Thanks for appreciating my nerdy craft. Most of the shoes I sell are through BST sections of sneaker forums(I only have time to make a few custom pairs a year). I came close to having a consignment shop in Boston, but got snaked lol.

For an in depth look at what I do, you can check my blog that I never update here: http://hushfabrications.blogspot.com/

My Facebook has some pics of other shoes I did over the years, the link is on that blog.

Bender1

Banned
Thanks for appreciating my nerdy craft. Most of the shoes I sell are through BST sections of sneaker forums(I only have time to make a few custom pairs a year). I came close to having a consignment shop in Boston, but got snaked lol.

For an in depth look at what I do, you can check my blog that I never update here: http://hushfabrications.blogspot.com/

My Facebook has some pics of other shoes I did over the years, the link is on that blog.

badass!

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
Thanks man.

Speaking of Facebook-I don't really use it socially, just post photos of my work and lurk other people's shit lol. It's an awesome way to reconnect with old homies though. Always feels good to see old friends doing well for themselves.

JeremiahIsaiah

Go Kart Champion
You should! What the heck ;)

lol today im heading down to Valley Fair Mall in San Jose to cop some Ultimate 81 kicks. My favorite shoes evar.

The exact shoe im rocking right now.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Cant say that I'm that into shoes. Must be a west coast thing.

scbastv

Ready to race!
personally...im a shoe HATER!

while plenty look fine...id rather be barefoot 24/7 so if im not at work or ridin my bike...its flip flops for me...year round...rain or shine...hot or cold...

JeremiahIsaiah

Go Kart Champion
personally...im a shoe HATER!

while plenty look fine...id rather be barefoot 24/7 so if im not at work or ridin my bike...its flip flops for me...year round...rain or shine...hot or cold...

At home its shoes off so i tread around in slippers. Its the Asian thing to do haha.

shahabdin

Ready to race!
One could get really creative with a Plus. Some nice tint, the engine is still the same TDI as in the Golf 5dr hatch so u could surely mod it too, some good rims, may be a nice roof spoiler, railings in chrome...
Don't worry u'll get a nice ride one day. Hopefully more top notch then most of us here too!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.