GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Atlanta chat #2

the true fastgti

I HAS BOOST
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
^ seems good. i want some torque like tht.

I still have the gti also. Gti has more power but the s4 has a differnt power

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

the true fastgti

I HAS BOOST
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Heading to Atlanta to the Zoo tomorrow. This will be the first road trip with the S4.

How is the zoo? We are taking our 1 year old daughter. This will be her first zoo trip

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Rtbrunelle

Ready to race!
Hey everyone bought a GTI 2 weeks ago. any meets or gtg's you guys normally go to?

JamDawg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
09 GTI 4 DOOR
This thread is dead, we learned everything there is to know about our cars and no longer return to this thread. Good luck

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

fierce bad

Ready to race!
I may be getting a new left front wheel speed sensor and replacing what may be a broken one. Gotta find the time to take the wheel off and see if it is just a loose connection. Started having problems after snow build up in the wheel well during the blizzard a couple years ago. I haven't had functioning abs since then, just had to pump the brakes old school.

GTI6120

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI, 08 A3
I know this thread is dead, but if anyone is still browsing and looking for some wheels, I have some nice wheels for sale http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175903

roruss08gti

Have you been RickRolled?
Car(s)
08 GTI
I would definitely be interested in those wheels except they won't fit on my JEEP WRANGLER:thumbsup: