• Sauber

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Manor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

torga

Autocross Champion
Not high revving anymore! A measly 14k *eyeroll* lol
I want Leclerc to do well. I want Ricciardo's move to Renault to not be a mistake. I want Honda's PU to continue progressing so Verstappen can keep fighting.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Not high revving anymore! A measly 14k *eyeroll* lol
I want Leclerc to do well. I want Ricciardo's move to Renault to not be a mistake. I want Honda's PU to continue progressing so Verstappen can keep fighting.

Same i hope leclerc podiums few times this year. Verstappen has grown up a lot should be a good year.

Alonso though, he gonna do great in indy

torga

Autocross Champion
Alonso is my guy - I am really rooting for him. I couldn't watch the Indy 500 he raced in back in 2017 because I was attending my little sister's graduation, but I had the live tables opened up on my phone! Haha
Was super excited when he and his team won Le Mans last year. I'm looking forward to what else he'll do - his new career choice seems more fulfilling so far than wallowing in F1 backmarker despair without a solid car.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
I sure would love to see new boy Leclerc give Vettel something to worry about. An equal teammate will give him fits. He does not play well with others.

Max has huge talent, but has to calm down a wee bit to get to the top step consistently. Maybe the RB will be better with Honda power, but I'd bet not.

Heck I'd love to see KIMI stick it to Vettel, but I don't think it will happen since he is still driving for the Ferrari Jr team.

Not sure Ricciardo made the right move, but I think he didn't like being Max's teammate.

Alonso is a huge talent. He should have many more championships, but he had a habit of being in the wrong car a lot.

I'm old so I remember when GP cars were winding out to 9,000 RPM. WOW!

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Who here is going to buy F1 TV?

Alonso is my guy - I am really rooting for him. I couldn't watch the Indy 500 he raced in back in 2017 because I was attending my little sister's graduation, but I had the live tables opened up on my phone! Haha
Was super excited when he and his team won Le Mans last year. I'm looking forward to what else he'll do - his new career choice seems more fulfilling so far than wallowing in F1 backmarker despair without a solid car.
Yeah i really hope Alonso pulls off a good year, Indy cars are much more wild than F1 cause lack of all that aero etc. Having driven an indy car (even just around an oval)....is very eye opening..i cant imagine doing a road course with one :yikes:
I sure would love to see new boy Leclerc give Vettel something to worry about. An equal teammate will give him fits. He does not play well with others.

Max has huge talent, but has to calm down a wee bit to get to the top step consistently. Maybe the RB will be better with Honda power, but I'd bet not.

Heck I'd love to see KIMI stick it to Vettel, but I don't think it will happen since he is still driving for the Ferrari Jr team.

Not sure Ricciardo made the right move, but I think he didn't like being Max's teammate.

Alonso is a huge talent. He should have many more championships, but he had a habit of being in the wrong car a lot.

I'm old so I remember when GP cars were winding out to 9,000 RPM. WOW!
-Alonso... glad he wont be suntanning anymore, hope he does well in inday

-Ricciardo...i think he did and didnt make the right move. Noone wants to be on Max team. Hes too dangerous of a driver to be around..but man can he drive in the rain and out late brake everyone

- Kimi , my favorite driver this year unless i hop on the leclerc wagon

Kimi really opened up Ferraris eyes these last 2 years, if they didnt invest so much into leclerc no doubt he'd be on ferrari still.

torga

Autocross Champion
I had F1TV all through last year. Watching live was always a gamble - usually was choppy as hell and sometimes would just not play at all. However, on-demand viewing worked just fine. Pretty reliable. I canceled the sub over the winter break and am going to renew my sub in the next week or so.
I'm desperately waiting for an actual TV app. As it stands, I have to "watch" it on my computer and cast the video to my TV using a Chromecast.

Alonso was doing a hell of a job for himself two years ago, before that engine failure took him out. Such a shame. I'm really hoping for a good run this year. Really rooting for him to become the second Triple Crown driver.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
just joined a fantasy f1 league , not bad . couldnt afford hamilton though, wasnt worth the salary cap.

torga

Autocross Champion
Anyone watching Drive to Survive yet? Any thoughts?
Haven't had a chance to check it out.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

Amazing. 2 episodes in. Some of the best cinematic footage/editing ive seen.

Cool to see drivers out of their cars. Also its uncensored so hearing them swear without beeps is quite funny.

torga

Autocross Champion

Cool to see drivers out of their cars. Also its uncensored so hearing them swear without beeps is quite funny.
Excellent. I can't express how excited I am to have some official, unfiltered, 4K HDR F1 content!!
Shame that Mercedes and Ferrari refused to participate, though.

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion

My thoughts exactly, it's pretty awesome. There's one scene in episode 2 where there is a crash (turn 2 I think) that's right in front of the camera and seeing the car break in to a million pieces is pretty incredible. I wonder if F1 would be get more viewers if they were able to make the races like they make the documentary in terms of cinematic footage.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Excellent. I can't express how excited I am to have some official, unfiltered, 4K HDR F1 content!!
Shame that Mercedes and Ferrari refused to participate, though.
4k? i guess thats why it looked so good lol
My thoughts exactly, it's pretty awesome. There's one scene in episode 2 where there is a crash (turn 2 I think) that's right in front of the camera and seeing the car break in to a million pieces is pretty incredible. I wonder if F1 would be get more viewers if they were able to make the races like they make the documentary in terms of cinematic footage.

^ I know the scene. Its quite incredible how sharp the footage is.

Id love to watch it while at work but show of this quality needs full attention

torga

Autocross Champion
Episode 2 is about Alonso... was it is 2016 crash at the Australian GP? That was a terrifying crash; he was lucky to get away with a few cracked ribs and a collapsed lung.
I doubt they'll be changing the method of shooting races any time soon. But I'm hoping this newly readily available F1 content (this doc and the great, official YouTube content) will garner more interest in the sport. Liberty Media's acquisition of the F1 broadcasting rights is one of the best things to happen to the sport recently.