Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Sauber

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Manor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

I do still think that Seb is annoying, but his impressions aren't half bad :laugh:

Sent from The Stig's helmet

corydd

Go Kart Champion
:word:

Team lotus ftw i agree duder

Haha have you been watching the same races? I have nothing against Lotus but it doesn't look like their new cars have the pace to keep up with the front of the pack. Looks like it's going to be a Merc>Ferrari>Williams battle all the way til the end. I'm hoping Ferrari and Williams can extract some significant performance from their engines during the break.

Also, does anyone else participate in Planet F1's Fantasy league?

http://fantasy.planetf1.com/

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Haha have you been watching the same races? I have nothing against Lotus but it doesn't look like their new cars have the pace to keep up with the front of the pack. Looks like it's going to be a Merc>Ferrari>Williams battle all the way til the end. I'm hoping Ferrari and Williams can extract some significant performance from their engines during the break.

Also, does anyone else participate in Planet F1's Fantasy league?

http://fantasy.planetf1.com/

Don't mind Tuna, he's new here ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
I think if mercedes engines stay reliable they will dominate. Dont count out ferrari they have some amazing drivers behind the wheel. Id still like to see lotus at the front of the pack...watching the same teams winning is kinda boring tbh which again is why i wish f1 races had twice as many cars on course

Call me cole trickle

There were more teams before the bankruptcy, but they left because they ran out of money and couldn't compete. The same teams will likely keep winning even with more teams. It's tough to win, or even get a point, when you can't afford a KERS system. Ask Caterham and Marussia ;)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

Maybe Ferrari should have spent $80M a year on their car... :iono:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Rumor mill is that RBR may pull out of F1 in the next few years unless Audi joins as the engine supplier.. it would make sense for both to go that route, would be brilliant marketing.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Rumor mill is that RBR may pull out of F1 in the next few years unless Audi joins as the engine supplier.. it would make sense for both to go that route, would be brilliant marketing.

Christian Horner could be your pit boss for track days with the Z? Just sayin'....

wolverines_fan83

Ready to race!
RBR needs to stop whining and fix the problem. They won four World Championships with Renault, and now they face some adversity and they won't stop crying. However I wouldn't be upset to see Audi get in the mix.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Christian Horner could be your pit boss for track days with the Z? Just sayin'....

:not bad:

RBR needs to stop whining and fix the problem. They won four World Championships with Renault, and now they face some adversity and they won't stop crying. However I wouldn't be upset to see Audi get in the mix.

indeed. It would be amazing to see the two team up, that's for sure.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Monaco this coming weekend! LH says he won't go out last but ahead Rosberg in all sessions before the race. I'd love to see someone spoil the weekend for Mecedes!

corydd

Go Kart Champion
Monaco this coming weekend! LH says he won't go out last but ahead Rosberg in all sessions before the race. I'd love to see someone spoil the weekend for Mecedes!

Poor Lewis. I never thought I'd feel bad for him not winning a race, but he got pretty screwed by his team. Nico did not deserve the win.

Looking forward to Canada this weekend! As much as I'd like to see Ferrari win this one, I have a feeling those long straights are only going to favor the Mercedes duo again. Hopefully we will see a good fight.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion