GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

SwiftGTI

Go Kart Champion
Just starting playing this game... man it is addicting with a wheel! Kind of annoyed bc I spent all of my money upgrading a Gallardo for the Lamborghini and Supercar Festival events, only to find out I had gone way overboard and crushed the other cars with my 700+ hp Gallardo. Why is the PP system so screwed up?

Now I've got to raise money to buy a 458 to compete in the Ferrari series.

JRide

Ready to race!
Thanks!

Mikochu- Thats a sweet setup!

I was doing some runs around the ring with the Scirocco vs the Golf R (both stock) and the Scirocco would win every time!

CW_GTI1

Ready to race!
My set up in my room:

It just feels so different with the steering wheel, too bad the G27 isn't compatible with the 360 for Forza :thumbdown:

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Hot damn, what are you rgaming budgets haha?

I've had GT5 for a few weeks now but it's been hard to find time to play it much... having a job is the worst haha.

SRT2GTI

Banned
Damn, some of you guys don't fuck around when it comes to video games.

Randum

Go Kart Champion
Nice setups! Yeah I find that PI system is completely jacked up in GT5 and makes the signe player just not fun if you car is upgraded...
I only have the logitech GT wheel on a moveable setup. I would like to get a wheel to use for both consoles, the Fantec one looks pretty good. I prefer forza4 at this point but GT5 is fun too.

P

plac

finally got this game today. had to buy it at Amazon cuz BestBuy never has it in stock. Got some XL edition with some extra cars and tracks or something. Can't wait to fire it up. Aside from Rocksmith, its the only other game I have or care about.

oh hells ya.. the bonus download codes i got is giving me a Scirocco R and a Golf R..

Last edited: