GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official Nor-Cal Sighted Thread**

kniteshift

Ready to race!
2012 GTI United Grey @ Rolling Stock in SF. 11am.

Damn.. we got a lot of people from SF here.

LightningRhod

Go Kart Champion
Spotted a CSG in San Francisco today at around 130pm in the Golden Gate Park area. Had the R front bumper and tails, exhaust, tint, and black wheels (can't remember what wheels they were). License plate was personalized and read "DUBZILA". I wonder who this may be.......:)

Last edited:

randy915

Ready to race!
Spotted a CSG in San Francisco today at around 130pm in the Golden Gate Park area. Had the R front bumper and tails, exhaust, tint, and black wheels (can't remember what wheels they were). License plate was personalized and read "DUBZILA". I wonder who this may be.......:)

That was me, you're the guy in the CW w/ roof rack and another passenger right?

LightningRhod

Go Kart Champion
That was me, you're the guy in the CW w/ roof rack and another passenger right?

Nah, that wasn't me as I don't have a roof rack. The only mod I have on my car are clear corners. I parked my car at the Aberdino's (or something like that) grocery store on 14th st, and was walking around getting some lunch with friends at Park Chow when I saw your whip.

Sweet ride by the way!! :w00t:

Last edited:

randy915

Ready to race!
Nah, that wasn't me as I don't have a roof rack. The only mod I have on my car are clear corners. I parked my car at the Aberdino's (or something like that) grocery store on 14th st, and was walking around getting some lunch with friends at Park Chow when I saw your whip.

Sweet ride by the way!! :w00t:

Thanks, good to see fellow dubbers in SF!

:thumbup:

FamousEric

Ready to race!
For sure!! :thumbup:

Too bad I live in Sacramento though (I spent most of my childhood/adolescence in Vallejo) . I swear, no love in Sac. The official Sacramento thread is pretty barren, and I'll wave to other vdubber's around town, but no love back :thumbdown::thumbdown:

sacwater.net

there are a lot of us.. only a couple mk6's but if there's a big show, usually we have the biggest turnout. (i.e. wuste this year :) )

we have a "spotted" thread on there too.

LightningRhod

Go Kart Champion
sacwater.net

there are a lot of us.. only a couple mk6's but if there's a big show, usually we have the biggest turnout. (i.e. wuste this year :) )

we have a "spotted" thread on there too.

Ah, cooooool. Thanks for the info!!! I'll make sure to check out the meets and such.

You guys happen to make it out to the drag strips in Sac? I've always been interested, but never been :(

Last edited:

FamousEric

Ready to race!
Ah, cooooool. Thanks for the info!!! I'll make sure to check out the meets and such.

You guys happen to make it out to the drag strips in Sac? I've always been interested, but never been :(

We don't usually go as a club, but there are drives and stuff to participate in. I haven't taken my car yet either, and really want to.

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
black gti waiting to turn right onto hopyard from the dougherty hopyard exit on 580, i put up a v and you threw one back.

didnt recognize the driver, idk if he's on here

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Sighted a 4 Door shadow blue, with Sunnyvale VW dealer plates still on :)
IN hayward off B street going to downtown around... say 630ish?

kniteshift

Ready to race!
CW MK6 GTI sunset blvd in SF @ around 12:15pm.

MK6moneyGANG

Go Kart Champion
Driving high way 4 this morning , by Pinole valley . I believe csg had after market wheels . Asian guy I honked and honked again pull to the side and he didn't even acknowledge me lol , anyways you on here?