GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official Nor-Cal Sighted Thread**

kniteshift

Ready to race!
Off topic, but is anybody going to the international car show in SF this year? I'll be there on Thanksgiving day, but probably will not have my GTI with me (carpooling with my siblings).

I might.

kniteshift

Ready to race!
black gti with golf r led tails @ colma parking lot today. around 3'ish

randy915

Ready to race!
United Grey MK5 almost every other morning around 9:10-9:20'ish AM heading south-bound 19th Ave while I'm heading north-bound towards Golden Gate Park.

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
Currently behind a white 2dr with windows tints. I threw a v and you threw one back. On I-5 north just out of Stockton

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Gino936

Ready to race!
Yesterday(24th) White 4dr with led tails and forum sticker on back left window. In sf on 19th ave comming out of golden gate park. I was the red gti!

FamousEric

Ready to race!
Grey MkV 4dr, looked and performed all stock in Elmira (vacaville) around 10am. i was following, looked like you waved when i was turning off...i threw deuces back if you didn't see.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Saw 2 CSG 4 Rd in Vacaville around noon. One at Rubio's on Nut Tree with tint, and another at Kaiser by mob 2 with rims and no tint.

oldskool (sce)

Batmobile
saw a grey mk6 with tinted windows and i think it was lowered a bit cruising on almond ave in orange, yesterday on jeffery in irvine and irvine center dr there was another grey gti with dark tint and some flat black vmr wheels

harelow

Ready to race!
saw a grey mk6 with tinted windows and i think it was lowered a bit cruising on almond ave in orange, yesterday on jeffery in irvine and irvine center dr there was another grey gti with dark tint and some flat black vmr wheels

Ed were socal not norcal