GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Parents Rides.

spookertunes

Ready to race!
Here in spookertunesville, the wife and I are the parents.

She has an '02 PT Cruiser that she absolutely loves.

I have an '07 GTI, 6mt-bmp of course :thumbsup:

deviant

Veeeee-Duuuuub
Dad's Rides: 2003 PT Cruiser GT Turbo

1975 Olds Delta 88 Royale Convertible

Mom's Ride: 2003 Grand Caravan

(images are representations only, not the actual cars owned by my parents)

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
My dads looking at one of these bad boys.....
fully built Raugh Welt Begrif porsche

utekineir

Banned
I sat in one and the new ones are very nice. I was surprised.

Problem is, what good is a truck that can't be used for work. I wouldn't want to get inside it dirty, wouldn't want to risk dinging/scratching up around outside the bed.

Trucks the last 10 or so years have just gotten too nice to be useful for actual work. Damn the gvwr tax depreciation abusing.

dkwince

BIG WILLIE STYLE
Problem is, what good is a truck that can't be used for work. I wouldn't want to get inside it dirty, wouldn't want to risk dinging/scratching up around outside the bed.

Trucks the last 10 or so years have just gotten too nice to be useful for actual work. Damn the gvwr tax depreciation abusing.

yeah i always thought it was for old guys, or people that have a dedicated work truck, but still want to have another one that is nice.

utekineir

Banned
yeah i always thought it was for old guys, or people that have a dedicated work truck, but still want to have another one that is nice.

Its because of the tax writeoffs, vehicles over 6k gvwr used to be able to be depreciated out up to 100k in the first year (porsche cayenne included), now its "only" like 50-70k or so max in first year.

Basically if you can use the write off why buy a luxury sedan when it can only be depreciated 10-20k in the first year off taxes if a luxury suv/truck can be depreciated for far more.

Scharf

I would want the bed to make into a swimming pool.

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
My mom drives a super limited, CSG 5 door MKVI golf..
...Super limited because it stinks of cigarettes.. damned chain smokers...

Mithotyn

O'doyle rules
My Dad drives a 07 Ram 3500 Short Box Cummins 4x4 and a 73 Challenger w/451" Stroker (400 block, 440 6-pak crank machined 7 lbs lighter, custom rods & pistons) 4 speed.

My Mum drives an 05 Subaru Outback 3.0R.