GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pic of Golf VI!?

GTI2007

according to what I've heard the launch of the european Golf VI would be september 2009. So that's still more dan 3,5 years left for Europe and even 4,5 years till it comes to America

GTI2007

found more pics

Attachments

• VWgolf-MK6-1c.jpg
    VWgolf-MK6-1c.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 5,853
  • VWgolf-MK6-2c.jpg
    VWgolf-MK6-2c.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 5,104

herrstreet

Touring Car Newbie
We are 2 years behind schedule (thank you s. america) with getting the car. I think that the new VW's are almost too feminine looking (gti notwithstanding). This would make the Golf almost to sleek, and VW's are always sturdy looking cars with nice detailing.

NorthGTI

Rally Car Newbie
Bouston said:
If it was real that would give me more reason to buy a MKV. That thing is Fuuuugly

Not sure what you mean. If any new appearance design, especially one several years out, make you comfortable now, it will look old very fast. Good design should make you unomfortable when you first see it. Otherwise, it is not new.

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
the 6th generation golf will be out in 2008/2009... these pix are shamelesly photoshopped, why do people do this kind of stuff??:iono:

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
NorthGTI said:
Not sure what you mean. If any new appearance design, especially one several years out, make you comfortable now, it will look old very fast. Good design should make you unomfortable when you first see it. Otherwise, it is not new.

What I meant was that the MKV looks so much better than the MKVI concept. If they were both available at the same time I would take the MKV hands down based off of looks. The concept dosen't look as sporty, but then again it's probably a concept of the Golf, not the GTI :iono:

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
Newest renderings

Attachments

• golfvi.jpg
    golfvi.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1,381
  • golfvi-1.jpg
    golfvi-1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,544

101st_IanC

Autocross Newbie
JJ-R32 said:
Newest renderings

Can't see this happening - why would VW put the Audi corporate grill on?
Back is also too A3.

hmm... a few are those are definetly chopped, but i am pretty sure the first pic is not.

the odd thing is the newstands in germany have posted two MkVI golf looking cars. One design being the first blue golf and another a white golf with an extremely audi a3 looking grill (instead of the chrome)

btw, definetly not a corrado concept.... also saw the new corrado design in a magazine, and wow it is sick... once i find the magazine i will look for more pictures