GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pic of Golf VI!?

snoopy

Touring Car Newbie
What i have found out so far from close sources and this applies to EUROPE not sure how it effects the usa though.

Later this year the 'normal' golfs will get a facelift to look like the jetta.
This 'may' include LED rear lights.

2008 theres a new Mk6 basically its due to the time to build and cost of making the mk5, its more a big face lift than a new model though. Most mecanicals and floor pan stay the same (expect what i said in previous post) Its like American cars use to do in the early days basically a body and interior change on the same platform.

GTI2007

snoopy said:
What i have found out so far from close sources and this applies to EUROPE not sure how it effects the usa though.

Later this year the 'normal' golfs will get a facelift to look like the jetta.
This 'may' include LED rear lights.

2008 theres a new Mk6 basically its due to the time to build and cost of making the mk5, its more a big face lift than a new model though. Most mecanicals and floor pan stay the same (expect what i said in previous post) Its like American cars use to do in the early days basically a body and interior change on the same platform.

Then it's probably going to be something like they did in the beginning of this year with the Seat Ibiza here in Europe.

jeff_faye_lo

Autocross Newbie
GUYS, THIS IS REAL

This is a Golf GT, not a GTI.

the 1.4 twincharger is a award winning design.

it's launching in Asia towards the end of 2006.

Whafrodamus

Walnuts, bitch.
Car(s)
2010 MK6 GTI
jeff_faye_lo said:
GUYS, THIS IS REAL

This is a Golf GT, not a GTI.

the 1.4 twincharger is a award winning design.

it's launching in Asia towards the end of 2006.

The golf GT is out in europe o_0.

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
looks mean i like it