GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE - Age when you first bumped uglies mang?

POLE - Age when you first bumped uglies, mang?

• Total voters

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
19-ish. So much regret and wasted opprotunities before that because I was raised in dat religious home where sex before marriage was bad. Like, I'll stay awake in bed at night thinking of "the ones that got away"...two of them are tied for 1st and 2nd for largest titties I've seen on a woman that's in-shape IRL. Like, I wish I could back in time and slap myself, and dem titties.

And to top if off it first wasn't even a vagine, but a hot trannies b-hole. BOOM. TMI? TMI.

Shhhh don't tell the wife

lol......Trannies are legal in Texas??? ;-)

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Voted still a virgin because NEEK and I haven't banged.........yet.

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
^In4Pics

WAP

Go Kart Champion

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
If he is willing to reproduce all the pics in the NEEK pic thread, I'm in.....Short of that I vote for a WAP taking NEEK from behind picture thread....WAP.WaP WAP......

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Irishbri.... I owned a 67 390 Mustang. Stock. Nothing special about dropping an engine that was made to go in there...

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
Special is in the eye of the beholder....something like that was definately beyond my 17 year old skill set....hell it still is....but i envy you both....

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Special is in the eye of the beholder....something like that was definately beyond my 17 year old skill set....hell it still is....but i envy you both....

DAMMIT. I was 18 when I first bought mine. He wins. :cry:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
19-ish. So much regret and wasted opprotunities before that because I was raised in dat religious home where sex before marriage was bad. Like, I'll stay awake in bed at night thinking of "the ones that got away"...two of them are tied for 1st and 2nd for largest titties I've seen on a woman that's in-shape IRL. Like, I wish I could back in time and slap myself, and dem titties.

And to top if off it first wasn't even a vagine, but a hot trannies b-hole. BOOM. TMI? TMI.

Shhhh don't tell my wife

Bruh, get that open marriage. Say you'll waive pre-nump for it.

Pre-nup? I'm just a regular poor person :lol:

I am 100% with you on thinking about those lost opportunities due to religious guilt though... glad I'm not the only one.

I'd give up my second virginity to that.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
That car bought me my house. Smartest thing I did when I was 18 was buying that car. Cost me under 10k. Sold it for over 25k about 10 yrs later. Used the 15k as a down payment on a house that now has over 100k in equity. Didn't even need #placmath to do it.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
That car bought me my house. Smartest thing I did when I was 18 was buying that car. Cost me under 10k. Sold it for over 25k about 10 yrs later. Used the 15k as a down payment on a house that now has over 100k in equity. Didn't even need #placmath to do it.

:lol:

#placmath

I was going to say, that car could have gotten you money. But it did, so excellent.