GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE - Haz you had the anal sex, mang?

POLE - Haz you had the anal sex, mang??

• Total voters

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Trying and failing still means you have not....

:paddle:

:laugh:

I should add, I am a master "linguist" of another sort...:D

Interesting how many of you big strong men are afraid of playing receiver. I haven't tried it but I would if asked, millions of gay dudes are into it so there must be something good about it.

You guys sound like mcqueen: willing to dish it out but unwilling to take it :lol:

:eek:

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
I am a no....was never with a chick who asked for it....I am sure they exist but I was always under the impression that it was mostly either firmly rebuked...or just tolerated....

balius

Go Kart Champion
I haven't done it yet. I do enjoy slipping a finger in there though.. or telling them to do it so I can watch.. yum.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
No but would try

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I haven't done it yet. I do enjoy slipping a finger in there though.. or telling them to do it so I can watch.. yum.

The notorious stinky-finger!

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I've never thrown a finger in a girls butt. Just my dong piece.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Dis.
I've never thrown a finger in a girls butt. Just my dong piece.

It makes the vag a little tighter. But yeah make sure you wash your hands after so you don't accidentally give yourself pink eye later lol.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Dis.

It makes the vag a little tighter. But yeah make sure you wash your hands after so you don't accidentally give yourself pink eye later lol.

Eh... I'll probably never do it... who knows though.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
How bad could it be?

What makes it better for a woman than a man?

Gay dudes seem to enjoy it and they're physically identical to us.

Yeah, I mean in theory it's actually better for a man, dude's can cum from it, I'm not really sure females can... I just have absolutely no interest...

Truth be told I'm not that into anal regardless, like I said, if a girl wanted it, I'd oblige, but I would be fine going the rest of my life without it. The few times I did it, my gf at the time brought it up and wanted to try it. Butt holes are for pooping.

balius

Go Kart Champion
Dis.

Nah brah, lick that shit clean.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I used to wonder why your post count was so high. But then this. This OT land. I have no words for you trevor. Tisk tisk tisk

WELCOME TO OT-LAND!!!

:happyanim: