GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE - Haz you had the anal sex, mang?

POLE - Haz you had the anal sex, mang??

• Total voters

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
No one said anything about an assumption. You are making the assumption that a straight guy will like it. I am making an assumption that a straight guy will like it at a rate equal to a woman or gay man. Note that not all gay men by any means engage in being a bottom.

I made no such claims, I merely laughed at the closed minded folks on here who think it would be torture and responded with things like :eek: and :yikes: to the very idea of it.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
That's a cunning retort... :p

I see what you did there.

Well done. :clap:

It's amusing to read the reactions to the mere thought of taking it the same way you dish it out, even from so-called proponents of "sexual openness" :iono:

What exactly is idiotic about NOT assuming that it would be some terrible torture to be on the receiving end?

What possible evidence is there to support the assumption that it would be such a negative experience?

Guess you're not old enough to get your prostate checked yet.:lol:

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Isn't that kind of like equating a hernia check with a handjob?

(but you're right, I have not had the pleasure)

You get hernias on your wang? :laugh:

It's more like ball cupping. LOL

My point is a prostate check is a pretty damn good simulation of playing catcher and just a finger is very uncomfortable when your tailpipe is used to being an exit door only, which answers your bolded question above. :laugh:

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
What possible evidence is there to support the assumption that it would be such a negative experience?

Every prison movie ever made....

Morgan Freeman voice....I wish I could tell you that getting butt reamed is a pleasurable experience for a man, I wish I could tell you that....

Poor Andy....

PS.While a hernia check is no picnic...it is not even in the same universe as a prostate exam....

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
Hey...but hey you made Zillions signature, Troy....
and to think that they they say that (sexual) curiosity killed dat pussy....

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
No one said anything about an assumption.

Hehe, he said assumption in the butt sex thread.

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
A rump tion....heh heh heh......

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
T'was.... here in OT, the wit is only exceeded by the perversity....

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
You get hernias on your wang? :laugh:

It's more like ball cupping. LOL

My point is a prostate check is a pretty damn good simulation of playing catcher and just a finger is very uncomfortable when your tailpipe is used to being an exit door only, which answers your bolded question above. :laugh:
Ball cupping??? Me amd the old lady are in a dry spell, I want the name of your Doctor!!!

WAP

Go Kart Champion