GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE: How much do you love pizza, dude?

do you pizza?

• 3 or more times a week. BIG SAUSAGE PIZZA, bro. I love that stuff.

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • 1-2 times a week. It is good, son.

Votes: 109 72.7%
  • On average, ZERO. Don’t care for it/live in an area w/ poopy pizza /I don’t understand pizza.

Votes: 22 14.7%

• Total voters

WAP

Go Kart Champion
On Lake St. just west of Addison rd, on the north side. It's in a little strip mall with the Italian Bakery, a well known bakery in the area. Shit is good!

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Winning

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That looks tasty, no doubt.

That looks like Pizza the Hutt.

I had Whole Foods pepperoni tonight, it was amazing.

So you trash on all of the chains but eat Whole Foods pizza? You sir, have an iPhone up your anoose.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
On Lake St. just west of Addison rd, on the north side. It's in a little strip mall with the Italian Bakery, a well known bakery in the area. Shit is good!

Ever been to Serinos Deli in Addison? half price brick oven pizza on mondays

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

ah, I was guessing if that was it! I think I've only been to the restaurant over there that may not even be the same one anymore? it was called the pink elephant or purple octopus, or some weird ass name like that , and I think the only time I was there I got some chronic baller ass rigatoni with sausage, several years ago.

I don't live too far from there btw....

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Ever been to Serinos Deli in Addison? half price brick oven pizza on mondays

I have not! Where is it exactly?

ah, I was guessing if that was it! I think I've only been to the restaurant over there that may not even be the same one anymore? it was called the pink elephant or purple octopus, or some weird ass name like that , and I think the only time I was there I got some chronic baller ass rigatoni with sausage, several years ago.

I don't live too far from there btw....

It was something different a few years ago. Don't know if you know Sergio's on Irving and 53 in Itasca? It just closed a few weeks ago, but their former head waiter opened Nuova Italia a couple years ago. He's from Naples so he does Neapolitan pizzas and pastas and sea food, etc. Worth a try since you're close.

I don't live too far from their, either............

Boner

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I love good pasta, for realz.

much bonerz.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Corner of army trail and Rohlwing. Small place, dont try stopping there at lunch, line out the door. Deli and restaurant, in house stuff too.

http://www.serinosdeli.com/
place has superior italian interior too
http://www.yelp.com/biz/serino-italian-deli-addison yelp reviews (37 reviews 4.5 stars)

Anyone not local reading this, sucks for you and its pizza related.

Cool. Thanks for the recommendation. That pizza looks awesome. I'll have to check it out next time i'm in that area.

Lulz re: Anyone not local reading this, sucks for you and its pizza related. :laugh:

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
When I picked up my GTI in Chicago I had planned to get some pizza. But once I had the car I wanted to get those Detroits out of that pot hole laden city asap.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Had California Pizza Kitchen. Decent. Mushroom, sausage and pepperoni. The sausage was massive, much like my peen. Good crust, I actually ate it.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I went to Cali Pizza Kitchen once or twice... that was an abomination.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Cali Pizza Kitchen is much trend. Fake trendy caca.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
lol.. fake trendy caca, indeed.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Corner of army trail and Rohlwing. Small place, dont try stopping there at lunch, line out the door. Deli and restaurant, in house stuff too.

http://www.serinosdeli.com/
place has superior italian interior too
http://www.yelp.com/biz/serino-italian-deli-addison yelp reviews (37 reviews 4.5 stars)

Anyone not local reading this, sucks for you and its pizza related.

Cool. Thanks for the recommendation. That pizza looks awesome. I'll have to check it out next time i'm in that area.

Lulz re: Anyone not local reading this, sucks for you and its pizza related. :laugh:

Pizza meatz 2014