GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE: How much do you love pizza, dude?

do you pizza?

• 3 or more times a week. BIG SAUSAGE PIZZA, bro. I love that stuff.

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • 1-2 times a week. It is good, son.

Votes: 109 72.7%
  • On average, ZERO. Don’t care for it/live in an area w/ poopy pizza /I don’t understand pizza.

Votes: 22 14.7%

• Total voters

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
I just placed an order for some pizza, estimated delivery time: 1:04 hours.

A fucking hour to get a pizza delivered? Where the fuck do you live, at the top of a mountain?

I cant disagree with your reaction, and Im inclined to believe he does, but in LA an hour wait for an order is normal.

That is why I always go pick up... and it's cheaper.

yes, but delivery comes in handy, like when you've had 3+ beers and dont want to drive.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Then fuck LA. The day I wait an hour for pizza is the day I put a bullet in my head because I don't want to live in that kind of dystopian world.

Aphix

Go Kart Champion

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Had pizza hut last night. Wasnt bad. I think I might make my own pizza next time. Im sure it will taste like ass.

Take that to the "tongue punch her fart box" thread! :laugh:

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
pizza delivery, paying more money to get your food in more time... epic waste unless you live in manhattan or something and cannot just go drive to pick it up in 5 minutes.

its cheaper to get it from store than deliver, because theres a $2 delivery fee and that is NOT the tip, plus another $3 at least for tip, you could get a mcdonalds menu for that tip and the fee. if the stores closed then i take delivery, but then again I'm kinda done with papa johns, dominos, etc. i would just grab pizza from whole foods and call it a day, which doesn't taste like cardboard.

Then fuck LA. The day I wait an hour for pizza is the day I put a bullet in my head because I don't want to live in that kind of dystopian world.

i delivered pizza for dominos in chantilly long ago for over a year, when it gets real busy to the point when you have to deliver 3 houses in one run, it actually takes that much unless its over the weekend where there are over 10 drivers on duty, or if its late at night when theres only 3 drivers. traffic is also a cause.

I've also noticed some delivery drivers i worked with were awful and got fired within a month or 2 too, and have no clue on where to deliver. Once they start their car, they would sit in the car for 3 minutes to get on gps, then they go, use your iPhone and memorize the roads. Luckily i knew the area so more than half of the places were no problem for me.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I pick up pizzas at Whole Foods while shopping.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner

Got caesar's tonight because I couldn't go last night.

That actually doesn't look too bad

Looks like Jet's, and Jet's has pretty decent pizza actually

Everyone raves about "Buddy's Pizza" (restaurant)....that's another (older) southeast Michigan based chain that has been a staple around here.

It's okay...different though since they put the pizza sauce on top of the cheese....mind blown

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I cant disagree with your reaction, and Im inclined to believe he does, but in LA an hour wait for an order is normal.

yes, but delivery comes in handy, like when you've had 3+ beers and dont want to drive.

LA brah... meh.

:word:

The only time I've ever gotten delivery by myself was when it was 30 and raining recently and I was scared to drive the #Poorvette, otherwise I always pick up. I have gotten delivery with a big group of people while drinking/not driving though, the cost isn't as terrible when divided by four or so.

some shrimp and an egg? goddamn!!

It was more like eat the shrimp, wait forty minutes, realize I was still hungry, then make the egg sandwich.

Had pizza hut last night. Wasnt bad. I think I might make my own pizza next time. Im sure it will taste like ass.

Homemade pizza is good, but it ends up costing more than Dominos.

Take that to the "tongue punch her fart box" thread! :laugh:

:clap:

I had Marco's pizza last night. Hawaiian. Very good. Large only 14$ too

Is that supposed to be cheap?

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
LA brah... meh.

:word:

The only time I've ever gotten delivery by myself was when it was 30 and raining recently and I was scared to drive the #Poorvette, otherwise I always pick up. I have gotten delivery with a big group of people while drinking/not driving though, the cost isn't as terrible when divided by four or so.

It was more like eat the shrimp, wait forty minutes, realize I was still hungry, then make the egg sandwich.

Homemade pizza is good, but it ends up costing more than Dominos.

:clap:

Is that supposed to be cheap?

14$ is cheap. Had to use a $4 coupon to get it to 14$ too