GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE - Measles and vaccinations - read thread for pole.

Legal ramifications for unvaccinated causing harm/death to those vaccinated?

• Absolutely. It is irresponsible to put everyone at risk.

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • No way in hell. Opens up a can of worms.

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • I am on the fence. My kid dies? Yes. Not my kid? No care.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • WTF?

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
No, it is enforced. There my be ways around it for religious beliefs or something, but I can tell you for certain that public schools will not allow a child in school without proof of vaccinations on file.

Remember; kids can encounter the disease in other places, become infected, and bring it back to school with them, even if they've previously been vaccinated.

Vaccinations are a prophylactic; yes, just like condoms. Both help, neither is 100% effective.

Plus the percentage that don't go to public schools are also the most likely not to be vaccinated.....religious schools....home schooling.....amish.....mennonites....other "flat earth"er type sects across the country.....

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
Im along the lines of GTI_likeurmom. The military likes to make us pin cussions. We get all the vaccinations. But I dont mind I don't want to be sick or dead.

When I was in boot camp, before being medically discharged, I was a pin cushion too. However, this was for more reasons than getting vaccinated. I had every blood test known to the military done to find out if my ticker was good or not. They couldn't find anything wrong, but with my younger brother already serving and us being the last of the namesake, they medically discharged me from boot camp due to "medical history", although I think it was for the namesake issue. I already had the medical waiver to be in. But before that happened I was vaccinated with what they said I was missing. Since being discharged over a year ago, I've not been sick once. I used to get sick every couple of months before the joining the Navy.

It is my belief that if you don't vaccinate your kids, you should be held responsible if someone gets sick because of them... After all, a parent is responsible for their child's actions up until they are 18yo.

Also, if that person is accepting any government money and aid in anyway, shape, or form and they should choose to not vaccinate, then they should be cut off from suckling on the government tit!

Shini

Go Kart Champion
heh, no sweat off my ass. I can be the butt of a joke, especially since I'm gravely outnumbered here.

flame away fellas. I'm also short and republican in case you're running out of jokes about my vaccine opinions.

Being a short guy myself in terms of height and length I'll never poke fun of that to anyone. I also live in Texas so I'm legally obligated to like you since you're republican.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Oh so its my fault if I don't leash my dog and it bites someone?? Its my fault too if my kid gets someone else sick?? What is this communist China?

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
Oh so its my fault if I don't leash my dog and it bites someone?? Its my fault too if my kid gets someone else sick?? What is this communist China?

Well, if your dog runs out of your yard to bite someone then yes, yes it is your fault. If your kid vandalizes a neighbors house, you are still responsible, so in a sense you are also responsible for your kid contaminating an entire school as well.

Communism has nothing to do with it. Common sense, America has lost it. The school system has taught it out of the kids. They teach the "need to know", not the "how to know". And it seems you were part of the "need to know" generation if that is your line of thinking.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Well, if your dog runs out of your yard to bite someone then yes, yes it is your fault. If your kid vandalizes a neighbors house, you are still responsible, so in a sense you are also responsible for your kid contaminating an entire school as well.

Communism has nothing to do with it. Common sense, America has lost it. The school system has taught it out of the kids. They teach the "need to know", not the "how to know". And it seems you were part of the "need to know" generation if that is your line of thinking.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Let's not bring religion into this conversation. That is an entirely different discussion of people who cannot come to grips with reality.

BTW, I believe in Greek mythology. They had it right all along. Zeus will get you all.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Code:
Can confirm: Jay doesn't bust balls . . . only caresses them

+1 double confirmed.

If that is the case, ( and I am NOT saying that it is....) he should get in on the WAP-NEEK PPV.....

He's invited!

Plus the percentage that don't go to public schools are also the most likely not to be vaccinated.....religious schools....home schooling.....amish.....mennonites....other "flat earth"er type sects across the country.....

This is what worries me, too.

When I was in boot camp, before being medically discharged, I was a pin cushion too. However, this was for more reasons than getting vaccinated. I had every blood test known to the military done to find out if my ticker was good or not. They couldn't find anything wrong, but with my younger brother already serving and us being the last of the namesake, they medically discharged me from boot camp due to "medical history", although I think it was for the namesake issue. I already had the medical waiver to be in. But before that happened I was vaccinated with what they said I was missing. Since being discharged over a year ago, I've not been sick once. I used to get sick every couple of months before the joining the Navy.

It is my belief that if you don't vaccinate your kids, you should be held responsible if someone gets sick because of them... After all, a parent is responsible for their child's actions up until they are 18yo.

Also, if that person is accepting any government money and aid in anyway, shape, or form and they should choose to not vaccinate, then they should be cut off from suckling on the government tit!

Well look who's back! And he took a smart pill.:clap:

Let's not bring religion into this conversation. That is an entirely different discussion of people who cannot come to grips with reality.

BTW, I believe in Greek mythology. They had it right all along. Zeus will get you all.

Bow down, brah:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
BOW DOWN, WHEN YOU COME TO MY TOWN.

BOW DOWN CAUSE WE AINT NO HATERS LIKE YOU BOW DOWN TO A TROY THATS GREATER THAN YOU.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
And wait, 85RedGolf is back? Someone get some colored dots and some beer, it's time to celebrate!

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
100% Pro-Vaccination.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
And wait, 85RedGolf is back? Someone get some colored dots and some beer, it's time to celebrate!

:lol::lol::lol: