GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Potheads have smaller brains?? STORY AT 11!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I thought roundouchel owners did cocaine off of ass cracks of strippers?

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion

:lol:

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I completely agree with this statement, but the legalization of pot would make MORE people apt to use it. With the added ease of access to it, a higher likelihood of driving impaired would surely follow.

I do realize the effects of alcohol and weed are vastly different. But an impaired driver is an impaired driver, and more of them on the road would certainly lead to more accidents. I have certainly seen many accidents from impaired drivers who only smoked some weed and had no alcohol.

I think I will ask a cop friend of mine the percentage of weed vs alcohol related DUI's.

Will report back.

Out of curiosity, how do they test for DUI with weed? I haven't smoked in over a week and I'm certainly sober right now but I'd still probably fall a drug test...

My group of hippy friends often smoke while driving on road trips. This has been going on for over 15 years. Not one accident. They smoke very heavily though. Varies by individual. An inexperienced smoker driving for the first time? That could be interesting:laugh:

I think you're right, I'm against driving high personally but some people do seem to be able to do it fine. It's definitely true that someone who smokes often is more likely to have issues behind the wheel.

I think you're right though, someone who never smoked because it's illegal isn't going to all the sudden buy a bunch of herb, smoke it and go driving. They'll probably be paranoid as hell and not leave the house.

I've never touched it but I'd try the stuff if/when it's fully legalized - not smoking it though. Smoke of all varieties is nasty.

I'm too cheap/paranoid to go drink at bars so I don't have much danger of bar fights or DUI's either way. DUI laws are so ridiculous I refuse to even drink with meals. On top of that we even have a zero tolerance policy at work. Have a glass of wine with lunch? You can be fired on the spot. Fucking insane, especially considering it's a Swiss company and no such policy exists in the non-US locations.

Fucking puritans need to get their influence out of this damn country, fuck thanksgiving... :lol:

You'd like it, is a lit cheaper than booze :lol:

I really don't think that it being legal will make it more popular. I actually think that it being illegal made it dangerous and cool. People always seem to find things more satisfying if they feel they are getting away with something.

:word:

Maybe slightly more popular but I doubt it would change too much.

I can see many more regulations on edible marijuana products in the near future

Ppl who aren't aware it takes longer to kick in might go for a drive
. . . . Then 30-45 mins later they are totally high while driving

Edibles are kind of intense.... I'm not a huge fan.

I thought roundouchel owners did cocaine off of ass cracks of strippers?

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I see what you are saying there Dude... but I never see deaths from alcohol ODs. Just stupid decisions that lead to it based on impairment while behind the wheel of a car. People go to bars and then make a dumb decision. Just wondering if the legalization of marijuana will lead to more impaired drivers and as such higher traffic incidents involving that impairment.

If only we had places in the US that marijuana was legal so we could look at traffic deaths due to marijuana to dispell your bullshit......

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
If only we had places in the US that marijuana was legal so we could look at traffic deaths due to marijuana to dispell your bullshit......

So you are saying that legalization of marijuana will not lead to more impaired drivers on the road?

Impaired drivers cause accidents. That is all I am saying.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

What's the legal amount of THC a person can have in their bloodstream while operating a vehicle?

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Nevermind KY. I found something that proves YOU WRONG about saying what I thought was bullshit....

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2014/06/09/marijuana-accidents/10219119/

Sometimes I think you say stupid things on purpose just make the rest of the stupid stuff you say seem not so stupid so you never look stupid.

#stupidception

Yeah. I was wrong on this one and yes, the exception proves the rule. The rule is Im always right. At least we agree on that.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Scratch that. Im still right. You can test positive for marijuana long after consumption when you are not impaired.

Flawed study is flawed.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Cell phones have caused more accidents than pot ever will.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
No interest in smoke of any kind or jeopardizing current/future employment...

I've no clue what going rates are, but alcohol is pretty cheap as "drugs" go isn't it? On the order of $1 per "serving" if you stay out of bars.

I've never bought or done any drugs other than booze, weed and caffeine... But it costs me at least $4 to get a buzz from alcohol... Weed probably about $0.50. Also cheap booze tastes bad usually.

As for the smoking part... It's not nearly as bad as cigarettes because the are less chemicals and rather than taking hundreds of puffs per day it's usually just a few each day you use it. I certainly don't do it everyday, probably once a week on average but I doubt the smoking will really have negative long term effects. Most fun things are dangerous or unhealthy.

Scratch that. Im still right. You can test positive for marijuana long after consumption when you are not impaired.

Flawed study is flawed.

That.

I agree with neek that driving impaired is a bad thing to do period. Maybe alcohol is worse but it should be avoided regardless

Cell phones have caused more accidents than pot ever will.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
As for my employment... I work for a music company. Everyone does it.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I work for your mom.